Pure Ice Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

September 26, 2016

I love these nail polishes. They are so inexpensive and they come in a variety of really cool shades. The nail polish lasts long too. I like that they have a lot of sparkly ones too cause I love sparkly nails. They are about 1.99 at walmart and I think they should be selling them more because they are good quality.

September 02, 2016

For the price this is the most worth your money i thinks its just like the rest of the nail polishes just more then half the price ypu only need one coat on your nails it also last a while before chipping.

August 16, 2016

I love this nail polish! I bought an eight pack for ten dollars. The price was great and the quality is excellent. This is the only nail polish I've found that doesn't chip, I put it on my toes weeks ago and there isn't a single chip yet. The colour is also very beautiful and bright. I highly recommend this product.

April 21, 2016

ca fait longtemps que jai pas trouver un vernis a ongle qui couvre aussi bien aussi peu cher!!!! ceux avec des brillant...sont vraiment brillant et pas besoin de 25 couches pour les appercevoir, c'est tellement un bon produit abordable que jai mantenant une multitude de couleur!!

March 30, 2016

I really like this nail Polish. I discovered it last fall. It was a good price and I like the colours they are so beautiful. It drys really fast and you don't need two coats of Polish one works well. And it doesn't chip too easily. I only have to apply it to my nails once a month. This is a amazing product!

March 21, 2016

Runny, eneven application. Not opaque enough; needs several coats to achieve the desired color. The only thing good about the product is how unique the colors are.

March 13, 2016

I think that the best thing about this product is the price. For about $2 from my local walmart, i have no regrets. That being said, there are some major drawbacks to this product.

pros:
Its price.
It is also very easy to apply. It is not very streaky and forgiving if you are like me and are not very great at applying it using my non dominant hand.
I also really love all of the colours it comes in, which is great because its super cheap.

cons:
Chips very easily. You really need to use a top coat or i found it chipping the same day i applied it. I would not recommend this polish for long wear but it's okay for a few days.
The formula is pretty thin so you need to apply around 3 layers of polish.

February 24, 2016

OMG..

Last year i moved to Canada and I never went to a Wal-mart before in my life so the first time i went to Wal-mart I was like Alice in Wonderland. And me being me walked through the beauty aisle and that is when i met the Pure Ice nail polish corner

Pure ice nail polishes retails about 1.97 $
They have a smooth texture and i never had a ny streaky application problem...
And they dry fast...

my favorite for now is Shore Bet

I recommend you girls or guys that are just starting with nail polishes and looking for a cheap and good quality product to try Pure Ice nail polishes..

Remember that pure ice polishes are just sold at Wal-Mart

February 13, 2016

Absolute worst nail polish I have ever purchased, there was so much hype about this great product at a great price and yes tve price is great under $2 but save your money it doesn't even last 24 hours when you put it on, you'll spend more on nail polish remover to take it off unless you want to reapply it every day.

February 05, 2016

This is the cheapest nail polish I've purchased lately, and it's perfect. This was about $2 at WalMart and although the display was almost empty, there was one left of a shade that I'd been missing from my collection. I bought Party Hard, the perfect deep, blueberry type shade. It's a darker blue with a hint of purple, and no shimmer or glitter.
I'm really impressed with the formula. This has a decent brush and applies really well. It isn't streaky and the consistency is just right - not too thin or thick. The shade I got takes two thin coats to look perfect, which is what I usually expect from my polishes.
I was so happy that this polish dries really quickly. I also didn't use a top coat with this the first time wearing it, and it still looked amazing. It held up for a week with only minimal wear at the tips and a tiny chip. My nails were short but this still held up beautifully.
I hope to find some more shades I like in this line because it's a great product for such a low price! I'm also glad I tried this shade, it's really beautiful and I can use it at any time of the year.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches