Pure Ice Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 1478 in Nail Polish

March 15, 2017

It feels like a gel, i love it. It doesnt chip like other nail polishes ive used and is easy on the wallet. Nice colors, ive bought the pink and the "he rocks my world" grey. I love them!

January 10, 2017

I bought this nail polish initially because it was so cheap, about 3$ a bottle, I wasn't sure how it would turn out but I figured I would try it because it was so cheap. I found that this nail polish was great! It does chip after a day or so, but that is no different than the 12$ bottles I have purchased in the past. I have bought a whole bunch of their colours and love them all. My only wish is that they come out with more pastel colours.

January 09, 2017

I am in love with this nail polish - It is usually the one I buy - can't go wrong for $1.97 for nail polish or $2.97 for the "Shine" version of this nail polish. It goes on great and drys quickly.

September 26, 2016

I love these nail polishes. They are so inexpensive and they come in a variety of really cool shades. The nail polish lasts long too. I like that they have a lot of sparkly ones too cause I love sparkly nails. They are about 1.99 at walmart and I think they should be selling them more because they are good quality.

September 02, 2016

For the price this is the most worth your money i thinks its just like the rest of the nail polishes just more then half the price ypu only need one coat on your nails it also last a while before chipping.

August 16, 2016

I love this nail polish! I bought an eight pack for ten dollars. The price was great and the quality is excellent. This is the only nail polish I've found that doesn't chip, I put it on my toes weeks ago and there isn't a single chip yet. The colour is also very beautiful and bright. I highly recommend this product.

April 21, 2016

ca fait longtemps que jai pas trouver un vernis a ongle qui couvre aussi bien aussi peu cher!!!! ceux avec des brillant...sont vraiment brillant et pas besoin de 25 couches pour les appercevoir, c'est tellement un bon produit abordable que jai mantenant une multitude de couleur!!

March 30, 2016

I really like this nail Polish. I discovered it last fall. It was a good price and I like the colours they are so beautiful. It drys really fast and you don't need two coats of Polish one works well. And it doesn't chip too easily. I only have to apply it to my nails once a month. This is a amazing product!

March 21, 2016

Runny, eneven application. Not opaque enough; needs several coats to achieve the desired color. The only thing good about the product is how unique the colors are.

March 13, 2016

I think that the best thing about this product is the price. For about $2 from my local walmart, i have no regrets. That being said, there are some major drawbacks to this product.

pros:
    Its price.
    It is also very easy to apply. It is not very streaky and forgiving if you are like me and are not very great at applying it using my non dominant hand.
    I also really love all of the colours it comes in, which is great because its super cheap.

cons:
    Chips very easily. You really need to use a top coat or i found it chipping the same day i applied it. I would not recommend this polish for long wear but it's okay for a few days.
    The formula is pretty thin so you need to apply around 3 layers of polish.