Pure Leaf™ Lemon Real Brewed Tea Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 504 in Tea

Fresh brewed, Pure Leaf™ Tea is made from the finest ingredients available. This all natural tea begins with the freshest tea leaves picked at their peak. The leaves are then hand-selected by our Master Tea Blenders for their distinctive and smooth flavour.

January 13, 2017

Le gout est vrm délicieux et il est facile de le préparé. L'odeur est tout simplement délicieuse. Je vais certainement acheté ce produit dans le future, Je recommande ce thé.

January 12, 2017

I love to purchase this iced tea from time to time as a treat. The small. individual sized bottle goes for about $3 at Shoppers which is ridiculous. I hold out and buy the big family sized bottle for $4-$5 from No Frills. I love the lemon iced tea, as it is very natural tasting (quite obviously real tea, nothing like the cheap powdered stuff!) and the lemon flavoring is natural and just the right amount. This product is lightly sweetened and extremely refreshing. If you like REAL iced tea, give this stuff a try. If you're into the "artificial" stuff - you probably won't like this!

January 06, 2017

Love this tea! I buy the big bottle in metro when it's on sale for $3 and drink it through out the whole day!! Love the lemon flavour, it's so good!!!

January 06, 2017

Love this ice tea. Super yummy and not too sweet. I buy them about 10 at a time and keep them in hand.
    Pure leaf often puts coupons out too which is a bonus.

January 06, 2017

I absolutely love pure leaf lemon.
    This is my #1 favorite drink.
    We pay $8.99 for the big one and I could drink it in a day without a second thought.
    Here is the kicker, I HATE TEA, iced tea, any of it, but this is so yummy!
    I recommend trying the entire line of products.
    So many choices, you're sure to find one you love!

January 05, 2017

Huge fan of this brand of tea, and LOVE the lemon flavour! Its so refreshing and not overpowering. I love buying the bigger bottles and just drinking the tea through out the entire day. Its just so good!

December 29, 2016

The taste of this is incredible. I also find it helps rid my body of certain toxins. The price is reasonable considering the health benefits outweigh the cost. Highly recommended if you enjoy iced tea.

December 27, 2016

enfin un vrai thé glacé qui goute le thé! J'en achète chaque semaine et je l'adore! goute le ciel, raffraichissant et désaltérant! Je l'aime vraiment BCP BCP!

December 25, 2016

Love the taste and the refreshing lemon taste. I highly recommend it. Great for work, home and after the gym. Love sharing it with family and friends. Do not hesitate to try it.

December 23, 2016

Lemon is my favourite. Crisp clean no weird aftertaste. Best ever tea on the market. I buy it in the big jug, 4 at a time. Our house goes through it fast. If you snooze ya loose in my house. Wish they sold it in bigger jugs like 4 litres. Could never go back to powdered. Wish they sold it in bags so you could brew your own with instructions. Or if they do please give me the heads up. I've just never seen it.

smontero84 earned the Beauty Expert badge

Losing weight tips

10 FUN THINGS YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW

mrs_biss added a new review for
    OPI Nail Polish