Pure Leaf™ Lemon Real Brewed Tea Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 471 in Tea

Fresh brewed, Pure Leaf™ Tea is made from the finest ingredients available. This all natural tea begins with the freshest tea leaves picked at their peak. The leaves are then hand-selected by our Master Tea Blenders for their distinctive and smooth flavour.

November 30, 2016

So good! Now, keep in mind that my Mother is from the Southern U.S. (North Carolina), so, although I was born and raised here in Canada, I do know all about tea, because I grew up drinking it, and learning how to make it (in the South its what everyone drinks, all the time, and they make it just like this....they do not use that powered stuff, the use real tea bags, and pour it over ice, to make "sweet tea"). Anyway. I saw this at the store once, and I had to try it....well it is fantastic. It is the real deal. It tastes like the Southern-style, home-made tea that I make, that my Mom makes, and that my Grandmother made. The. Real. Deal.

I do like to make my own Sweet Tea, and I do make it, all summer long, but, lets be honest, sometimes it's nice to not have to make it myself, and to take a break, and, when I do, this is what I buy instead. It's perfect. It's natural, made with real tea, unlike that powdered stuff. Good for you, smooth taste, sweet taste, no bitterness, and a lovely hint of lemon.

November 29, 2016

Absolutely the best ice tea I have had that I didn't make myself. I love ice tea and this is so good! It is not overly sweet and the lemon is not too strong. The tea is the star of the show.

November 28, 2016

Love the real tea taste of this Pure Leave beverage. It is just the right amount of sweetness with the right strength of tea. Far better than the fake iced tea beverages.

November 28, 2016

I am a huge ice tea drinker. And I can see say this is the best tasting around. Less sugar then nested. The raspberry is definitely my favorite. Anyone who is a fan of ice tea will love this !

November 28, 2016

This iced tea is really refreshing! I love the real tea taste, and the lemon is spot on. The taste is so close to homemade, like you brewed your own tea over ice and squeezed fresh lemon into it. Definitely worth every penny, and I highly recommend!

October 12, 2016

I haven't been excited in a drink in a long time and I LOVE this! I have tried all the flavours and Lemon is my fav, close second is the Green Tea & Honey.

Problem is the large 1.75L bottles are always sold out at places like Shoppers and Metro so I ended up buying the small bottles which means less product and more money so I wish they would restock them more often. Maybe other people love it too!

September 06, 2016

Loving this tea. I travel lots so its perfect drink for me, loving the taste, real tea with lemon nothing can beat simple ingridients. Good price as well.

September 06, 2016

I love this Pure Leaf Cold Real Brewed Tea. I can't believe the price though. At the store where I live it is $5.49 each .. When it goes on sale I buy it and usually use coupons too.

It is actually REAL TEA, nothing fake. It is not bitter like when you try to make it homeade, well, when I try to make it homeade. I recommend it if you are a tea lover and aren't a big fan of lots of sugar.

August 02, 2016

It's really good and so fresh!!! At first, the taste of tea can be surprising, because you taste it more than with other brands. it's sweet but not too much and has a good lemon taste. try it with a bit of vodka! ;)

July 11, 2016

I have tried all flavours of Pure Leaf brewed tea and the lemon is my favourite (they are all delicious!). This drink is so refreshing on a hot summers day!