Pure Leaf™ Raspberry Real Brewed Tea Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 522 in Tea

Fresh brewed, Pure Leaf™ Tea is made from the finest ingredients available. This all natural tea begins with the freshest tea leaves picked at their peak. The leaves are then hand-selected by our Master Tea Blenders for their distinctive and smooth flavour.

February 02, 2017

i drink one of these everyday for my break at work! it tastes great! i love tea and this is a great tea to drink warm or cold. Most drinks i cannot drink fast, but i can with this one. it does not give a gross after taste at all.

December 30, 2016

I tried pure leaf raspberry iced tea after a friend had told me about it. I found the flavour was very pleasant and refreshing and thought that it was reasonably priced.

November 30, 2016

Pure Leaf™ Raspberry Real Brewed Tea is my hubby's favourite for his packed lunch. He loves the fruit flavour and usually doesn't drink flavoured beverages, but says this tastes very natural and not too sweet. I buy them on sale and although they are a treat, they are affordable if you get a six pack. I like the low sugar count and the good brand.

November 30, 2016

Great year round drink. Easily can drink room temperature or chilled. Not too sweet like most iced teas. More natural. The raspberry flavour adds an extra kick

October 12, 2016

FAVE ICED TEA! Tastes so natural and is not sweet @ all. I am constantly buying this tea I love it so much I crave it :) even buy the unsweetened one!

September 13, 2016

This is one of my FAVORITE iced teas (Pure Leaf makes even more amazing types but they are only in the States). The raspberry flavour is delish. It's a bit sweet, but some ice or added water makes it last even longer :)

June 30, 2016

This is by far my favourite iced tea out there. Great flavours to choose from and it tastes great. My favourite is the peach and its low in calories. Win!

June 24, 2016

Had coupons for this product. Bought a couple last week. The flavor is great and refreshing.
    I still have a couple more coupons and will be buying more.

June 07, 2016

This is such a nice refreshing ice tea. It has just the perfect hint of raspberry taste. As a person who doesn't drink pop once in awhile I want some thing different then water and this is perfect.

March 31, 2016

I probably drink this way more than I should! The taste is full, without being too sweet or tasting artificial. It's a great alternative to high-sugar sodas and is made from real tea (score!)

scoof added a new review for
    Pine-sol lavender clean 4x

scoof added a new review for
    Candy Crush Saga

bhorv23 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

Melcb777 added a new review for
    Mac eye shadow satin taupe

bhorv23 added a new review for