Pure Seduction by Victoria's Secret Reviews

Ranked #1054 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Victoria's Secret Garden Pure Seduction Eau De Toilette Spray 1 fl oz (30 ml)

An enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia.

April 26, 2012

Pure Seduction is such a fruity scent! I love the scent, however I find that the regular body lotion doesn't get the job done for moisturizing, but the body butters work well. The lasting power initially it's very strong at first (which I enjoy) but after about an hour or so, you can only really smell it if you sniff your arm :) I find that the lotion, body cream and the body butter all have different lasting power for the scent. The scent for the lotion lasts longer than the body cream which was a surprise to me, and the body butter lasts the longest. Overall, it is a good product.

April 06, 2011

I have the pure seduction hand creamI. It's one of those products you want to keep in your car or your purse for when you're hands are feeling dry or rough. I like the smell (it's a little flowery), but it's not too strong. I like how big the bottle is, you really get your monies worth - especially if you stock up on these hand creams during the 3 for 15 or 4 for $20 deals they have so often.

May 29, 2010

I was initially very drawn to these products and their VERY sweet smell, but I quickly fell out of love with the scent which went from seemingly pleasantly sweet to sickeningly sweet. The Pure Seduction name doesn't really suit such a fluffy line of products.

Overall, not impressed.

September 25, 2009

my absolute FAVORITE lotion of all is called "Pure Seduction" by Victoria's Secret. It's a yummy hydrating body lotion with the scents of casaba melon, plum, and freesia. Even just go into the store to smell this lotion, and you'll want to buy it. That is, if you just love sweet smells like I do. Even the "Pure Seduction" body spray smells and feels amazing on. I just love these products :)

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic