• Pure+simple Soothing Mimosa Emulsion
Good

Pure+simple Soothing Mimosa Emulsion Reviews

1 review
Ranked #280 out of 283 in Serums

A rich, hydrating serum that calms irritated, red skin.

This serum is great for our sun-loving beauties! Suitable for dehydrated and/or oily skin, let this hydrating and soothing serum be your skin savior all year round.

• Soothing Mimosa increases collagen and elastin in the skin's tissue, acting as an anti-aging agent.
  • Traditionally used in Chinese Medicine, Japanese Honeysuckle is known for its anti-inflammatory and calming properties, making it great for healing eczema.
  • Because of its soothing and healing properties, this serum is excellent as an after sun product and for treating sunburns.
  • 100% Vegan + Nut Free.

Info from: www.pureandsimple.ca

May 11, 2009

I have been using this lotion in conjunction with Pure Simple's Nourishing Vata Face Oil. It has a thin consistency but does a really good job hydrating.

The owner of Pure Simple told me to try this on holidays to treat sunburn and to use as part of my daily routine. I really like it. It was quite effective with the sunburn I got while on holidays in February because my skin didn't peel and the red quickly went away. On a day to day basis, it is nicely hydrating without clogging pores or clogging breakouts. For winter I recommend using this with the oil, but in summer it could probably go solo.

The scent takes a little getting used to, but that is my only complaint. It's part of my daily routine and even as other products have come into the mix, I keep going back to my Pure Simple stash.

tricialemieux added a new review for
    Kellogg's Froot Loops

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    Gummie Vitamins, Yay or Nay?

kalinka added a new review for
    Proactiv Solution Kit

Microwaving Tim Hortons' Cups

tricialemieux added a new review for
    Glaceau Vitamin Water

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone tried Monat hair care?

makeup