Pure Unrefined Shea Butter
Good

Pure Unrefined Shea Butter Reviews

Ranked #969 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 31, 2013

Absolutely love this product! This product has been a life-saver and can be used on both hair & skin for great reults. I've used this product on my natural hair and I've also mixed oils into my shea butter to change the texture (makes the shea butter creamier for me). Do not be discouraged because it doesn't look like the other creams and butters on the shelves, get a small amount and rub between your hands creating a little heat and it's ready to apply - it's that easy. It's also very easy to find, you can purchase online or find in your local beauty supply store....there are different variations of shea butter and in those variations you'll see that there's also a slight differences in color of the shea butter. As with anything you might be hesitant in trying, always do your research first :) I've learned so much in my healthy hair journey -so proud to have this product on my shelf.

November 15, 2009

I too, love shea butter. Pure raw shea butter, that I buy in chunks from this herbal store (along with cocoa butter, mango butter etc...) I use it on my skin, on my hands, my face, my hair, everywhere. It`s so rich and nourishing!!!

December 09, 2008

Pure, unrefined shea butter is one of my beauty secrets. While many lines have incorporated shea butter into lotions, hair products, and skin creams, pure, unrefined shea butter is ultimately the best thing to use.

Sold by the jar, shea butter comes in shades ranging from creamy white to a yellow shade. The substance of the butter is usually solid, but will melt at higher temperatures and will also melt when rubbed between hands/fingers. All you need to do is wash and dry your face with your cleansing products, then scoop out a bit of butter (a little spreads a lot!) and apply it to the face. It might leave you a little shiny, but your skin drinks it up in no time!

I also use shea butter in my hair - in my experience, it's best on dry hair. Just melt it between fingers and rub it through your hair for some serious moisture.

There's a slight scent, which I don't seem to notice, but my BF definitely does, so I guess it all depends on each person. You can find pure, unrefined shea butter at any natural foods store, and even at some salons. Good luck!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!