• PURELL 9674-12-CMR Advanced Hand Sanitizer Aloe
  • PURELL 9674-12-CMR Advanced Hand Sanitizer Aloe

PURELL 9674-12-CMR Advanced Hand Sanitizer Aloe Reviews

Ranked #103 out of 598 in Misc

March 07, 2017

This is the brand they supply us with at work, they asked what we wanted and Purell got our vote.
    We also leave this out for the public to use, they must like it as much as we do because they steal ours all the time lol

I find it on the milder side of strong hand sanitizers, its still strong and has the alcohol scent, but not near as strong as others we have tried. The aloe adds a bit of moisture along with helping mask the odor.

I also like the push pump, it allows me use how much I want with out getting an entire handful, when I only need a small amount.

September 26, 2016

I keep a travel-size bottle in my purse and glove compartment. I am confident in its sanitizing properties and appreciate that I can use it without fear of drying out my skin. I appreciate its light texture and scent and a little goes a long way.

September 26, 2016

I used this sanitizer all the time. I work with money so I am constantly using it. It doesn't dry the skin out at all and I don't get any redness like I do with most other sanitizers

March 28, 2016

I like to use hand sanitizer. It gives me satisfaction knowing that I have killed all the bad germs. The smell is not bothersome for me. I also like how it cools my hands when I rub them together.

January 25, 2016

It gives smooth and germ-free hand. I use it from time to time. Nice one