Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer  Refreshing Aloe
Good

Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Aloe Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 15 in Hand Sanitizer

November 24, 2016

It's a typical hand sanitizer. Scented, but not overwhelmingly so, and effective in cleaning and sanitizing (as far as us non-scientists can know). It's not sticky and it doesn't have a weird vodka scent (though I'd prefer something more pleasant and less obvious that I'm using sanitizer), and though it's not as good as soap this is a great tool to take with you everywhere for occasions where soap isn't available.

June 12, 2016

I always have this sanitizer on hand. It's a great way to keep my hands clean quickly. The aloe keeps my hands from drying out and keeps them soft. It isn't harsh to the skin like other sanitary I've tried before. This is a great product.

May 03, 2016

Purell is basically the leading brand when it comes to hand sanitizers now, and because it's so affordable they pretty much got rid of the competition on the market. Hand santiziers help prevent the spread of germs in offices, clinics, schools and many other public places. The "Aloe" version is great because aloe helps with skin irritation and it also helps to get rid of the temporary "boozy" smell after you use the product. Many will complain that this product dries out their skin. That's because the active ingredient is 70% ethyl alcohol, that's what kills the bacteria, and complaining that it dries out your skin after using it frequently is like complaining that water is wet. If you're using it to the point where you're skin is dry or starting to get irritated, you might wanna cut back on the sanitizer and just use the old method of water + antibacterial soap, or invest in some moisturizer.

April 04, 2016

I think this is defiantly a very important product to have in my purse at all times and since becoming a mom this has only become even more important. Sometimes your not always able to wash your hands and these helps with any germs you might encounter.

March 13, 2016

For a while it seemed everyone got a bit hooked on hand sanitizer products. We used them at home, at work and the kids took them to school and kept them on their desks, in lockers, in gym bags. Purell got a decent scent and we were able to purchase different versions of purell hand sanitizer. With repetitive use it can be a bit drying to the hands but adding a good moisturizer after always helps.

We love Purell.

February 20, 2016

It kind of burns the skin and dries it out because I use it many times per day, but it is well worth it because I haven't caught any of the colds going around my office this whole winter!

February 18, 2016

I love hand sanitizers and usually go with Purell. Dollarama or other dollar stores sell a pump and a refill version. Great price, has moisturising properties to it and I am kind of hooked on the scent.

February 17, 2016

I typically don't by hand santizer products because I find they leave my hands VERY dry and really aren't worth the bother. However, I just bought the Purell Advanced Refreshing Aloe Hand Santizer because I'm trying my best to avoid getting sick this winter, not only does it leave my skin feeling refreshed, but I haven't gotten sick yet! This is great!

January 27, 2016

I love this sanitizer it doesn't dry my hands out as much as others do.

September 23, 2015

I buy this all the time and have it in all sizes. The small ones are great for in my purse, when eating out, before dinner comes I always do my hands before touching any food. Fabulous.