Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer  Refreshing Aloe
Good

Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Aloe Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 18 in Hand Sanitizer

March 03, 2017

I work in Cosmetics and so I am constantly applying Hand Sanitizer - I have used so many different brands and I usually pick up the cheapest, store-brand versions just to save a few dollars because I purchase it so much .. my hands would always be dry from the constant usage but this product has saved me and my hands!
    As soon as I began using this product my hands became less dry .. this hand sanitizer actually feels quite moisturizing when you first put it on your hands. It also doesn't feel sticky and it dries/absorbs into your skin within just a few seconds. The scent is also very refreshing and clean unlike other sanitizers that have a strong alcoholic scent to it.

February 27, 2017

The smell of the Purell Aloe Hand Sanitizer is a light fresh scent. The aloe in the product helps protect your hands from using sanitizer regularly. I work in childcare so I am constantly sanitizing my hands to keep gems at bay.

February 26, 2017

I have been using Purell aloe hand sanitizer for years. I have tried other brands that foam and are unscented, and I have even used cheaper brands that leave your hands sticky, but Purell tops them all. It has a clean scent and absorbs quickly, so you can get on with life. I buy the economy size and refill small bottles. It is a little more expensive than other brands, but it is still affordable. It has never failed to provide protection for our family.

February 26, 2017

Love this hand sanitizer! The aloe smells nice and feels really good on your hands, not sticky at all, goes on smooth and doesn't dry out your hands at all.

February 19, 2017

This is the brand I use for hand sanitizer. Other hand sanitizer leave my hands feeling so stick and dry them out, but I find purelle is much more gentle but effective.

February 03, 2017

This is one of my favorite hand sanitizers because it leaves my skin soft and not sticky. I have one that I carry with me and one that I keep at my desk as well. Great product at a great price!

November 24, 2016

It's a typical hand sanitizer. Scented, but not overwhelmingly so, and effective in cleaning and sanitizing (as far as us non-scientists can know). It's not sticky and it doesn't have a weird vodka scent (though I'd prefer something more pleasant and less obvious that I'm using sanitizer), and though it's not as good as soap this is a great tool to take with you everywhere for occasions where soap isn't available.

June 12, 2016

I always have this sanitizer on hand. It's a great way to keep my hands clean quickly. The aloe keeps my hands from drying out and keeps them soft. It isn't harsh to the skin like other sanitary I've tried before. This is a great product.

May 03, 2016

Purell is basically the leading brand when it comes to hand sanitizers now, and because it's so affordable they pretty much got rid of the competition on the market. Hand santiziers help prevent the spread of germs in offices, clinics, schools and many other public places. The "Aloe" version is great because aloe helps with skin irritation and it also helps to get rid of the temporary "boozy" smell after you use the product. Many will complain that this product dries out their skin. That's because the active ingredient is 70% ethyl alcohol, that's what kills the bacteria, and complaining that it dries out your skin after using it frequently is like complaining that water is wet. If you're using it to the point where you're skin is dry or starting to get irritated, you might wanna cut back on the sanitizer and just use the old method of water + antibacterial soap, or invest in some moisturizer.

April 04, 2016

I think this is defiantly a very important product to have in my purse at all times and since becoming a mom this has only become even more important. Sometimes your not always able to wash your hands and these helps with any germs you might encounter.