Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 599 in Misc

March 22, 2017

I have always used the Purell Hand Sanitizer Brand as opposed to the others you see everywhere now. I like that it is the one most used and that I have seen in Doctor's Office's and Hospitals, Schools, Work Places, Restaurants etc.

I like that this one with Aloe doesn't dry my hands out and the Aloe helps reduce the alcohol smell. It is a nice gel that doesn't drip off your hand when you put it on like the other brands. I like the small bottle for my purse or work locker, gym bag etc and also you can get it in a full size bottle for the house. I keep this Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe in my camping first aid pack.

I also always here from my friends, family; "Do you have any Purell on you?".. It is a well known brand and I trust it to do it's job.

March 22, 2017

I love these little bottles of hand sanitizer with the pump this is perfect for my desk at work and I'm not constantly popping a lid open I can use this on the way by it.
    This stuff with aloe too doesn't have a strong scent of alcohol like the other kinds, the price is rihgt as well

March 22, 2017

We order this by the case at work, it was voted as our buildings favorite.

I like it because its strong enough to kill bacteria and germs, but its not too strong that its over powering.
    I does not dry my hands out and its smells pleasant enough with a strong hint of aloe.

Not only do I use it at work, I also have a bottle in my car, small travel size in my purse and one at home.

December 21, 2016

I really love the Aloe in this sanitizer. I know sanitizers are not good to use all the time, but with all the flus and colds going around, I like to carry some in my purse!! Especially when out in public-- washrooms, shopping centers, etc. I find this stuff does the job well!

December 21, 2016

This hand sanitizer is fantastic. I used to work as a cashier and had to constantly use hand sanitizer. I found the stuff we had at our tills was too strong, so I bought some of this. The aloe helps add a bit of moisture and masks the alcohol smell. It does its job and doesn't fully dry out your skin.

October 04, 2016

I tried this at work the other day and really liked that the aloe eliminated a lot of the alcohol smell. The aloe also made my hands softer as the alcohol can really dry out my skin. Way to go Purell on combining your hand sanitizer with aloe!

May 01, 2016

As a cashier in a busy store, I find this a must have. People coming through the cash register often have colds, flu, etc. and the worry factor for me is lessened when I know I can treat my hands with Purell in between customers. I also like to keep in on hand in my purse. I like to think that I am sick less often since I have been using this! My daughter is a teacher and is never without it. So handy when you are not able to wash your hands as often as you might like. I make a point of using it when I see it at the hospital, the dentist office and the doctors.

March 21, 2016

I'm a bartender and server in a busy restaurant so keeping my hands clean is extremely important to me. With the addition of aloe it lets me worry a little less about running to grab my lotion bottle after washing them.

March 16, 2016

Where I work we are touching money, making drinks for people and it just gets crazy!! This stuff has been a live saver! Most hand sanitizer's will dry my hands out but this one doesn't!! It smells great too!

February 29, 2016

This hand sanitizer is great! Although, because of price, I usually opt for a cheaper brand (or the store brand). It works very well, especially when you are on the go. I have some in my car (and sometimes a travel one in my purse) and a travel one in everyone's lunch bags, too.