Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe

Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 539 in Misc

October 04, 2016

I tried this at work the other day and really liked that the aloe eliminated a lot of the alcohol smell. The aloe also made my hands softer as the alcohol can really dry out my skin. Way to go Purell on combining your hand sanitizer with aloe!

May 01, 2016

As a cashier in a busy store, I find this a must have. People coming through the cash register often have colds, flu, etc. and the worry factor for me is lessened when I know I can treat my hands with Purell in between customers. I also like to keep in on hand in my purse. I like to think that I am sick less often since I have been using this! My daughter is a teacher and is never without it. So handy when you are not able to wash your hands as often as you might like. I make a point of using it when I see it at the hospital, the dentist office and the doctors.

March 21, 2016

I'm a bartender and server in a busy restaurant so keeping my hands clean is extremely important to me. With the addition of aloe it lets me worry a little less about running to grab my lotion bottle after washing them.

March 16, 2016

Where I work we are touching money, making drinks for people and it just gets crazy!! This stuff has been a live saver! Most hand sanitizer's will dry my hands out but this one doesn't!! It smells great too!

February 29, 2016

This hand sanitizer is great! Although, because of price, I usually opt for a cheaper brand (or the store brand). It works very well, especially when you are on the go. I have some in my car (and sometimes a travel one in my purse) and a travel one in everyone's lunch bags, too.

February 29, 2016

Working in the health care field, hand sanitizer which is your friend against germs can become and enemy against your hands! Purell with Aloe is the only type I use now. When always washing your hands and sanitizing, your hands tend to dry up and crack and become sore. With the aloe in this Purell, my hands feel soft and smell great! No more cracking dry hands as long as I have this product with me!

February 17, 2016

That's a great hand sanitizer: great smell, effective, do not leave residues on your hands, kind off moisturizing your hands with the aloes presence. Better than other brands.

February 15, 2016

Purely is one of the originators of hand sanitizer and fully trustworthy. It is effective and does not leave any residue like some of the other cheaper brands.

February 14, 2016

The aloe is moisturizing, which is great because alcohol really dries out your skin. Purell is perfect for cleaning your hands on the go, so you can avoid getting sick. If you hold on to poles in the subway or shake someone's hand, you want to make sure you get rid of the germs!

February 12, 2016

J'aime ce désinfectant pour les mains. Il est très efficace et pratique. J'en ai toujours une bouteille dans mon sac à main pour pouvoir l'utiliser en toutes occasions ainsi qu'une autre dans ma salle de bain.