• Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer
  • Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer

Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer Reviews

Ranked #179 out of 539 in Misc

May 21, 2015

This hand sanitizer is amazing, it works to kill germs fast. It's handy to have in your house for when you want to quickly sanitize your hands! Perfect for any household, it's super handy to have!

May 20, 2015

I always have sanitizer in my purse and purell is my favourite brand because it works so well and always smells great.

May 04, 2015

Purrell is great when you are on the go. You can just keep one with you to quickly clean your hands. It's very convenient.

May 04, 2015

I love how Purell offers a quick solution to getting rid of germs while you are on the go. A must have for travelling!

May 04, 2015

Purell is a great hand sanitizer and cost very little. I find it at the dollar stores now and stock up when it's on sale. I love the little mini's to carry with me to sanitize every thing when I'm out. it doesn't dry my hands out.

May 04, 2015

I just reviewed this in the Aloe option. I really love both of these products and trust the Purell brand in doing it's job. I use this at work and home and love it!

April 14, 2015

This is the brand that I trust to keep germs at bay. It definitely works and I don't have to worry about my family getting sick. A reasonable price for a quality product that delivers.

April 14, 2015

Great product for good price. We have piles of these at home. Great for everyday use!

January 08, 2015

when i use it i feel safe from bacterias!!! i wouldnt buy a cheap hand sanitizer caus this is the best one.

December 04, 2014

This is great when are you sick after using many, many tissues or cough a lot. Good on the go or anytime when soap and water is not available. I use it when I need to. Very convenient to have.
#ChickAdvisorChristmasContest