• Pureology Antifade Complete Hydrate Shampoo
  • Pureology Antifade Complete Hydrate Shampoo

Pureology Antifade Complete Hydrate Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #705 out of 938 in Shampoo

January 27, 2016

I love this shampoo. It really did help extend the life of my color longer than drugstore brands. It made my hair shiny and healthy looking, cleaned my hair and scalp great. Lovely smell too.

September 24, 2015

This is the best shampoo, and hair care line on the market. Not priced out of the world, but very effective. Great protection for colour treated hair.

October 27, 2013

Vaut chaque dollars investit. J adore ce Produit, il sens Bon Et laisse les cheveux légers Et doux.

April 10, 2011

I just tried the lovely sample of Antifade complex for colour treated hair ( Shampoo and Conditioner) that I received in the mail.... I love it! I always found that Pureology has had high class products and it shows in the quality of this product. It rehydrated my colour treated dry hair and made it feel soft again after the first use, just in time for Spring! The price is steep but maybe if the company could provide some coupons it could entice me to treat myself :) You can’t go wrong with Pureology!