• Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Tasking Hair Beautifier
  • Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Tasking Hair Beautifier

Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Tasking Hair Beautifier Reviews

Ranked #784 out of 2162 in Hair Care

November 08, 2016

This is a must-have, even though its a little bit too pricey. It detangled hair, without leaving a depot on it, and it is great for static electricity in winter. Good for the colour too.

October 09, 2016

Love this great multitasker! It makes my hair feel great after styling & smells wonderful too without being overpowering. It has protected my hair colour well & works well with my flat iron heat. Highly recommend

April 26, 2015

My hair dresser used this product on my hair when she finished styling my hair....it was fabulous. I have tired to find it in stores, however it can only be found in salons. Very expensive. But you only need a little and its so nice and smell good. My hair looked amazing.

March 31, 2015

the spray will transform your dry frizz into lush, thick, brilliantly defined hair with just one application. If you have curls, they will be perfectly defined. I almost gave this little spray bottle away and didn't use it until weeks after. The deluxe size sample lasted for about six to seven uses so I had plenty of opportunities to notice how it worked and the benefits. The spray is a non-sticky, creamy white liquid with a strong alluring scent that lasts all day. I can't exactly describe it but it's somewhat warm coconut mixed with a light floral. There's 21 beneficial ingredients that improves hair's shine, texture, volume, frizz control, curl definition, heat protection and protects color treated hair from fading. I noticed the spray lives up to it's claim. It's quite possibly be the only hair product you'll ever need. My biggest thrill in using this is how beautifully defined my curls become with every strand in place and even in humidity they stay curled! Use by spraying into wet hair out of the shower and styling as usual, then leave it in until your next shampoo. I find it's easier to use by spraying on your palms and working the formula throughout the hair. This method saves the spray from being wasted and spritzing all over your vanity mirror. While you only need a small amount of product even if you over spray it still will not make your hair crunchy. I'm glad I have the travel bottle so I can fill it up with the full size and throw it in my purse. I'm definitely going to stock up on this hair miracle in a bottle! And it's completely vegan!

November 16, 2014

This was a great product with a lot of benefits listed. It was a really easy to comb through wet hair after spraying this on. I would recommend only using about 5 sprays if your hair is fine. Otherwise it made it look greasy.

June 12, 2014

This is by far the BEST hair product I have EVER purchased. I am always a little leery of purchasing a somewhat expensive item at a salon, but this one is worth EVERY penny. My hair is shiny, silky, smooth, and the best part - it blow dries so much faster with this product in it! Seriously. It purports to have 21 benefits, and I really think it measures up to these claims. Here they are:
COLOUR FANATIC 21 ESSENTIAL BENEFITS