Pureology Hydrate Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #489 out of 997 in Shampoo

October 05, 2016

Expensive Shampoo but an excellent product! Is very gentle on colour treated hair and leaves my hair feeling like I just left the salon every time. Highly recommend!

June 16, 2016

Love this shampoo. As well as the conditioner that goes with it. It is hydrating but not heavy on fine hair. A person doesn't need to use very much to get a good lather.

May 31, 2016

First let me say, this shampoo is not cheap, but it is so worth it! I live in a super dry climate and my hair is dry but my scalp is greasy (lucky me). This hydrate shampoo helps to balance out my hair and I love the peppermint smell. I have been a long time user and will continue to use this product!

January 06, 2015

This shampoo smells sooo good. It's just what my hair needs are we are in very dry cold winter conditions!

July 27, 2014

Although the is a bit more expensive than a drug store brand, it does a decent job adding just enough moisture to my hair to make it feel healthy. I didn't notice any difference to my colour though.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish