Good

Pureology Serious Color Care Color Fanatic 21 Reviews

Ranked #682 out of 2241 in Hair Care

January 20, 2016

Got thus as a same le size Nd loved how it gave my hair life with this ut being overly silky that nothing holds

July 10, 2015

My teenage daughter is obsessed with changing her hair color. Well...it had started to cause severe drying and then flat ironing her hair on top of that caused heavy breakage. Her hair is to the middle of her back and she was in tears as we had to make a hair appointment to have her hair cut short. The breakage went half way up the hair strands. When we arrived at the salon, our beautician reccomended that before we just chop her hair and devastate her, that she remove an inch and a half and then pay 25$ for this miracle spray in treatment. She told me to spray it in her hair every day until the bottle was done. 3 weeks later, my daughter was beaming!!! Her hair was saved. We all have very long hair and this is our miracle treatment. It puts 21 significant things back in your hair. Just awesome!!!