Purex Baby Liquid Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

Ultra purex baby detergent is a hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested formula that’s extra gentle for your little one’s sensitive skin. it has a light fragrance that is appropriate for babies' clothes and leaves them smelling fresh and clean. Ultra purex baby detergent will not harm the flame resistance of sleepwear.

November 08, 2016

J'ai utilisé le savon pour laver mes propre sous vêtements et j'ai vraiment bien aimé. Douce odeur et laisse mes vêtements souples et doux au toucher. Savon doux pour la peau aussi.

November 08, 2016

This detergent goes on sale at Costco every once in awhile, and that's when i buy it! The scent is not strong- and it definitely is hypoallergenic as I have not reacted to it (i wash my clothes in it sometimes!)

October 13, 2016

when my babies were newborns i opted to buy this instead of it competitor brand which was a tad more expensive. this exceeded all of my expectations. For a baby's natural sensitive and new skin this was the one for us. it left no scent or chemicals that would irritate a babies new skin and it was less pricey than the competitor brands.

September 30, 2016

I'm not to keen on Purex. I feel like the clothing needs to be washed twice to achieve cleanliness. The fragrance is barely there for any of the Pure detergents I have used. I do not believe it's effective. I have had to change from Purex to another brand because I found that it did not work for me. Just my opinion though.

September 29, 2016

Ive been using Purex Baby since before I had my kids Just to wash my linens and facecloths since I have sentive skin and enjoyed the soft smell of this detergeant in addition to that I now use it on my kids clothes , blankies etc.. It leaves my baby and toddler smelling soooo good ! Theres nothing I love more than snuggling up to my babies in their freshly washed onesies the smell and clean of this product makes it even more special

September 14, 2016

I love this baby detergent. We have used it with both of our children, and have had no adverse reactions whatsoever. It has that nice "baby scent", and cleans great! I would highly recommend it.

August 23, 2016

Friends kept asking me what I washed my daughter's clothes with. The scent was so pleasing to the senses. It wasn't too overwhelming but just a good balance for babies with sensitive skin like my daughter who has eczema.

August 19, 2016

This is the only baby detergent we use! Our daughter has sensitive skin and has never been irritated by it. A little bit goes a long way in the wash and the price point is greatl. Highly recommend!

July 11, 2016

I love this detergent. I originally bought it to wash all of the clothes we received at our baby shower and am still using it. It works great at getting stains out and smells terrific. I even use it on mine and my husbands clothes. It's also very fairly priced compared to the other baby detergents.

June 29, 2016

Effective at stain fighting, light/no scent and my babies laundry comes out of the dryer smelling like it was hung on the wash line to dry. Have not tried other Baby Laundry soaps as of yet but have been very happy with this detergent. Great price and have picked up a few extra bottles when it's been on sale.

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!