Purex Baby Liquid Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 400 in Baby Miscellaneous

Ultra purex baby detergent is a hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested formula that’s extra gentle for your little one’s sensitive skin. it has a light fragrance that is appropriate for babies' clothes and leaves them smelling fresh and clean. Ultra purex baby detergent will not harm the flame resistance of sleepwear.

February 17, 2017

apres avoir essayer LE supposer savon pour bebe par excellence, jai tester le purex bebe et c'est devenu MON savon a bebe par excellence, premierement tu paye pas pour le nom, le parfum est delicat mais sent le ptit bebe propre sans rien d'agressant, incolore, il detache super bien et sont prix est tres abordable! jen ai une belle reserve et je lave toutttt le linge de ma fille avec ca....mon chum est jaloux, il voudrais sentir comme sa poulette mais cest reserver pour mamoizelle!

February 13, 2017

Pyrex baby laundry detergent is the only brand I trust with infant clothing. It's hypoallergenic and works great for getting out all those unwanted stains.

February 02, 2017

I love this laundry detergant over anything else i've tried. I even started using this on my own clothes because of the long lasting smell it left on everything. It's perfect for bedding and baby stuff of course.
    Would definately recommend this to anyone

January 23, 2017

Love the smell ! It is my go to laundry detergent for baby that was recommended by my sister in law and I truly love it ! Packaging is great, the price can be steep sometimes but I try to catch it on sale

January 16, 2017

I love the smell, it's not to strong. Cleans really well. I try to wait until it is on sale and buy in bulk. It is a little high priced, but I do love it.

January 04, 2017

It's a bit expensive but we usually wait for it to be on sale. I like the smell it's not too strong but you can feel that your baby's clothes are smooth. Must try!

November 08, 2016

J'ai utilisé le savon pour laver mes propre sous vêtements et j'ai vraiment bien aimé. Douce odeur et laisse mes vêtements souples et doux au toucher. Savon doux pour la peau aussi.

November 08, 2016

This detergent goes on sale at Costco every once in awhile, and that's when i buy it! The scent is not strong- and it definitely is hypoallergenic as I have not reacted to it (i wash my clothes in it sometimes!)

October 13, 2016

when my babies were newborns i opted to buy this instead of it competitor brand which was a tad more expensive. this exceeded all of my expectations. For a baby's natural sensitive and new skin this was the one for us. it left no scent or chemicals that would irritate a babies new skin and it was less pricey than the competitor brands.

September 30, 2016

I'm not to keen on Purex. I feel like the clothing needs to be washed twice to achieve cleanliness. The fragrance is barely there for any of the Pure detergents I have used. I do not believe it's effective. I have had to change from Purex to another brand because I found that it did not work for me. Just my opinion though.