Purex Cold Water Laundry Detergent

Purex Cold Water Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 226 in Laundry Care

October 13, 2016

This is the only laundry detergent I will use! I am allergic to most other detergents and develop unsightly rashes and this is the only one I've found that is gentle enough for my skin (and clothes!)! It's often one of the cheapest brands at my grocery store and a little liquid goes a long way so it's definitely worth the purchase! I used to use the purex pods but unfortunately have been unable to find them as of late, but I will for sure be continuing to use this!

October 03, 2016

I really like this product, it cleans well and you don't need to use a lot. I really like the fact that they have an unscented one also. I use it on delicate items and certain clothing items, as I have sensitive skin.

September 28, 2016

This stuff works just as good as tide and smells really good too. It is also the lesser expensive of the 2 brands. You don't need to use too much either and I love the smell that comes out of my dryer vent as the clothes are drying. It's really good at removing tough stains as well. My 2 boys are always in the mud or grass getting really dirty. So I am very particular about the brands I buy cause it's cheaper to buy laundry detergent than to have to throw out the stained clothes and buy more. I usually go back and forth between Purex and tide.

September 01, 2016

This Detergent is one of the best products I have used for laundry. The smallest amount is needed to complete the job. It smells really clean and fresh, and carries that freshness throughout the day. I normally buy it on sale, but even without that sale its still reasonably priced!

August 24, 2016

This is a great product. It also comes on sale quite Frequently which is nice. If still buy this brand at full price because I like the way it cleans my clothes.

August 19, 2016

I love this detergent! It is very gentle on my babies skin, we have had trouble with other detergents in the past causing rashes but we have never had that problem with this product. It gets my clothes very clean and has a very nice smell. It's very affordable and a fantastic product, I highly recommend it.

August 15, 2016

I buy this laundry soap a lot especially in large quantities in Costco because the price is always right. I don't find it very effective on stains and I typically add a scent booster but it works fine for every day laundry. I prefer tide but will buy this one first if the price is better!

July 04, 2016

I always do my lundry with that one and Im very satisfied!!!! My skin is fragile and this one Still perfect for me. Smell good and dont need to use too much to wash properly.

July 04, 2016

This is my new favourite laundry soap. We have a one year old and find even the fresh rain scent easy on her sensitive skin. It does a great job even on the biggest loads. We only use cold water so this product is perfect for our family. Would recommend with out hesitation!

July 04, 2016

This is my family's go to for laundry detergent, smells amazing, cleans effectively and is decently priced. Comes in a variety of scents which we mix up every month, but we always buy purex, none of us have had allergic reactions to this soap like other can cause.