Purex Crystal Lavender Blossom Laundry Detergent

Purex Crystal Lavender Blossom Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #151 out of 226 in Laundry Care

February 06, 2016

I've tried a few other brands and I can't say this is my favourite one, but it does the job. Generally, I'm fine with going with the cheapest scent boosting product as long as I don't have any allergic reactions to it. So far so good with Purex products and their price point is much better than some of the other more popular brands out there.

Do people really care if they get the most popular scent boosters? I like the smell of fresh laundry, but I wash my clothes quite often and I tend to wear perfume sometimes so the only time scent boosters matter to me are with my sports gear. This one works great, the scent doesn't stay for "weeks" like other brands promise, but that also means that the product doesn't have an overpowering smell like you sprayed on a bottle of Axe. This product has a good balance if you want an average amount of time for scent staying power and clean clothes.

June 08, 2015

this smell very nice I hope it last a long time as well . The price is excellent and my clothes look nice as well.

June 08, 2015

Leaves your clothes clean and smelling fresh like a spring day

April 15, 2015

I have tried this detergent from Purex and I didn't like the scent nor the effect it had on my clothes. The smell was just too overpowering for me and the clothes made us itch.

April 13, 2015

We just tried this for something different & love it. Smells so fresh, clean & pretty. Clothes stay smelling fresh & pretty & come out soft. Price is amazing.