purex crystals scent beads Reviews

Ranked #182 out of 235 in Laundry Care

August 14, 2015

Smells alright in the bottle but I can't smell it on the laundry so what's the point. I had a coupon so I gave them a try but I won't be getting them again.

June 09, 2015

Love Purex detergent it cleans wonderful so I figured I'd try the crystal scent very disapointed. Not loving the scent and it did not seem to last long on clothing. I will not be buying this anymore but I'm still a Purex laundry soap fan

June 02, 2015

I simply can't stand this product from Purex! These crystals are so annoying trying to use them, they go everywhere, and are just too messy. It is definitely not a product I would buy again.

May 16, 2015

I have become addicted to scent crystals and beads. I love the pretty scent these leave on your clothing. Just throw them in with the wash and enjoy the scent after :-)

April 29, 2015

i love how they make everything smell and they last for a long time i will use these from now on and will recomend them to everyone i know

April 26, 2015

these scent crystals are awesome, leaves laundry smelling great for about a week , easy to use and does not irritate skin