Purex Free & Clear Reviews

Ranked #145 out of 235 in Laundry Care

April 05, 2016

We love Purex Free & Clear! There is an allergy to scents in the house, and this helps so much! We have never had an issue with clothes not coming clean, they always come clean for us. We've tried other laundry detergents that say they have no scent, but they always do, so just end up back with Purex!

0.5/5

February 05, 2016

Dont waste your money or time with this product
    Did not make my clothes clean at all

February 05, 2016

We just found this Free & Clear detergent after using a much more expensive brand for years. Purex works just as well - if not better - than the "name" brand, at a fraction of the price! We have permanently switched.

January 17, 2016

So, I bought this last week because Walmart no longer had the container with the red lid, that was unscented with Oxi! This latest product is the same price and much bigger BUT they've changed the formula somehow and this free & clear is just like TIDE FREE& CLEAR - THEY BOTH HAVE SCENTS DURING THE RINSE CYCLE! So, I finally find a product that does my washing and doesn't give me a ten day migraine for them to totally pollute my house!!! BEYOND DISSATISFIED. The price is right and it stops there!!!

LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE! Unfortunately, I will have to continue to buy this until I find something that works. Thinking I should make by own!