Purex Laundry Detergent

Purex Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #190 out of 226 in Laundry Care

Formulated with stain fighting actives, when pre-treated removes stains. Penetrates deep downinto fabric fibers removing ground-in dirt and soils. PureClean technology. Whiter whites and brighter colors. Contains enough for about 32 loads.

March 21, 2016

purex is always such a great price and can be found anywhere. It smells really good, cleans like no one's business and works just as well in cold water. I'm hooked!

March 20, 2016

This is my usual brand of Laundry Soap, I like it for a few different reasons, it comes in really great scents, does a fabulous job of washing my clothes, towels and bedding and is inexpensive, why pay more for a name like Tide when you can purchase Purex for half the price and have the same quality results .I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.

July 18, 2014

Used this, works pretty well. It does do it's job for cleaning laundry. Pricing is fine,

What do you think, have you tried it?

May 28, 2014

Works great especially for the price!

April 23, 2014

I love Purex! Its so reasonably priced and it gets the job done and then some. I can always count on great, clean smelling clothes at an affordable price. Thanks Purex!

April 15, 2014

I have a 6 year old and a 4 year old and they know how to get messy. Their clothes are clean but I would like the company to try some different scents.

August 26, 2013

I always took unscented detergents because my son made ​​when the plate is too fragrant. I tried the Purex and no skin reaction. I am very happy and our clothes smell really good!

August 12, 2013

I have very sensitve skin and cannot use most laudry detergents. Purex is not overly expensive and does not irratate my skin. It also has a nice smell to it and cleans your clothes as well as the expensive stuff

August 10, 2013

amazing product. the clothes smell amazing. love the scent

April 24, 2013

I love Purex, my husband is allergic to a lot of things and this is one product that no matter what smell it is, there is no reaction. Your close always come out smelling amazing and it really does a great job cleaning them. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves the smell of clean.