Purex ultra packs free & clear
Good

Purex ultra packs free & clear Reviews

Ranked #99 out of 226 in Laundry Care

February 13, 2016

I happened upon these Purex laundry pods by accident - they were on sale at my local drug store so I picked up a bag at a great price. I'm very pleased with them! I like the pod delivery method - so quick and easy to throw in and walk away - plus a guaranteed "perfect pour" every time - neither too little nor too much laundry detergent. The smell is non-existent which is great for those of us which are sensitive to smell. The detergent does not bother mine nor my husband's sensitive skin, yet it still does a great job on the laundry - leaving everything from my socks to my sheets clean and fresh. They even do a pretty good job on stains that haven't set in yet. These are regularly priced reasonably and go on sale often. I'd buy them again!

January 15, 2016

I am someone who has to buy laundry detergent that isn't irritating to the skin. So any that have dyes and extra perfume are not ones that I can use and I find that the ones that are "gentle" are usually only offered from more expensive brands. So when I came across these from the Purex brand I was happy that I could get what I needed from a more affordable brand.

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted