Purina Beggin Strips

Purina Beggin Strips Reviews

Ranked #259 out of 987 in Misc

July 23, 2016

My dog loves these! They are his favourite treat. They smell like real bacon and look the part too, so I'm assuming they taste pretty meaty since he goes nuts for them!

February 17, 2016

February 17, 2016

My pure bred Australian Shepard has a very particular taste, so when my hubby brought these home i laughed at the thought thinking she'd turn up her nose, now she eats these as well as milk bones and nothing else! Couldn't believe it!

November 20, 2015

Well my neighbors dog knows when I'm coming for a visit, he can't wait to get busy with "Beggin Strips". A classic reliable dog treat!

November 20, 2015

my dog sure loves her bacon ! it's a nice and soft threat for her ( actually does smell like bacon) and also they are usually always on sale for very cheap . I just find the smell very strong when I open the bag .

April 16, 2015

My dog aboslutely LOVES these, I have to admit they are one of the best smelling dog treats I have come across. I like to bring them in my pocket when I take my dog for walks that way he will always listen to me because he knows he will get a Beggin Strip out of it. ;)

April 05, 2015

This is a bacon flavored dog treat. They are very affordable and I buy them at the Walmart in the US. My little fur baby loves these treats and goes nuts when he sees me get the bag out for him.