Purina Kitten Chow Reviews

Ranked #328 out of 2312 in Grocery

July 05, 2016

I adopted a kitten from a rescue and that's the only reason he is on this kitten food, because that is what he was on when I got him. The bag goes for $7 for a 5-6 lb bag. The ingredients are not that awesome and this brands feeding requirements are much higher than other kitten food brands. Since having my kitten, I have switched foods and I'm glad I have. Although I'm paying more for food, I know my kitten is getting better nutrition and the ingredients are better!

May 29, 2016

I fed this to my cats the first two years of their lives, the price is a little steep but they really seemed to like it. I would defiantly purchase this again for future little kittens that I get.

May 29, 2016

My kitten has been eating Purina Kitten Chow for his whole life. I love the easy to spot pink bag. I like that the bag reseals for freshness and the price is a lot less than I expected! As a first-time pet parent, I honestly had no idea how much to feed my little fur ball.
The instructions were right on the bag! That made life so much easier for me.
Also on the bag is an invitation to join the kitten club. Thru that link, I found a wealth of information that has kept my little guy growing smart and happy every single day of his life.
As for how Coal likes it: The small pieces fit into his mouth and they sound easy to chew. It doesn't smell too bad either so it's easy on me to feed it to him. His fur has also always been soft and shiny.

February 03, 2016

I get this all the time even though my cat isn't a kitten any more because I believe there are more nutrients in kitten food' I by adult for her also Because I have added another cat (a stray) to the family I have to buy a little more now, and I;m happy to do so.

January 25, 2016

My cat is 1 year old now and refuses to eat any other dry cat food except Purina kitten chow!! He just loves it! I have tried other dry foods and he turns his nose up. I had to blend kitten chow with it to finish it off!

December 09, 2015

My kitties love this, even my cat likes it and saves his cat food for when he's eaten all the kitten foods

December 08, 2015

My cat loves her new kitten chow, the kibbles are small size, perfect for a little cat. She also likes the taste a lot, but they must be satiating because she doesn't overindulge. The sack has an closure at the front to keep the kibbles fresh and is easy to use. Also has a good prize/quality balance.

October 10, 2015

I always buy this because I have adult and kittens; it's a good brand name and worth paying a little more for it.

June 04, 2015

My cat has always enjoyed eating this brand of cat food. Like all cats she is finicky but she enjoys the taste of this brand. It keeps her healthy and well fed. Never had any problems with her being able to digest this cat food. A reasonable price and it is often on sale.

June 02, 2015

All my cats ate this as kittens, they loved it!

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml