Purina Maxx Scoop Multi-Cat Litter Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 14 in Cat Litter

October 01, 2016

This kitty litter was the best.. it now looks like it is discontinued. Which sucks because the new stuff is horrible. it is very sticky and littler gets tracked all over the house. Maxx scoop was the best

September 19, 2016

this is the only cat litter I use. It is not super dusty like some of the competition brands and makes it easy to scoop. It smells great and lasts long. I think the cats love it too :)

August 14, 2016

I like the container that this product comes in ( easy to store and carry) other than that I think it is a very overly priced product. It might cover the smell a tiny bit better than the Costco brand but certainly not enough to over pay for this one. Very comparable to the Costco brand that has way more product for less!

June 01, 2016

This is one of the litters I buy most often b/c it's a really good clumper and is easy to remove from the litter box. I love that it comes in a container with a handle making it easy to carry. And the reusable container with the lid is a bonus to have b/c sometimes you need to have buckets for storage and other things. The downside to this one is that like most litters it is very heavy so it's hard to carry it long distances, and down the stairs. It's also not a very scented product like others I've used. But it's great at clumping which is the most important thing.

June 01, 2016

I used to use this cat litter for years and I think that it's easily e best litter I've ever tried. I would scoop it every morning and no scent stayed behind once I scooped out the stinky stuff, it clumped together nicely. However I found that the price of this litter kept rising and rising at my local grocery store to the point where it was ridiculous and I had to switch to the second best litter.

June 01, 2016

This is a very good clumping cat litter. I have one cat and I find this one controls the odour better than the same brand for one cat. With this litter, I found myself scooping out the litter several times a day as my cat likes a clean litter box. This brand is no longer being made. Fresh for Life brand has replaced this.

May 15, 2016

Excellent brand one we love and trust. I love the clumping litter so easy to remove and keep everything fresh. Our fur baby loves getting in his box, kicking up the litter , he really likes this litter the best.

May 13, 2016

Voici une litière qui se ramasse bien et qui fait plus longtemps que plusieurs marques maisons. Je l'adore, c'est elle que j'utilise avec mes 4 chats et ça ne sent pas la litière partout dans la maison.

May 06, 2016

This was what I bought for my cat for years, it's a very good litter. It stay drive and doesn't turn into clay like some litters. It's easy to clean out. my only issue is that it just smelled like litter and you could smell litter when you walked in the door. I started buying the Purina litter with Glade

March 31, 2016

This is my number 1 choice for kitty litter. I have 2 cats and it is the best I have tried so far. It makes cleaning a lot easier and keeps the smelly kitty stuff to a minimum!