Purina Maxx Scoop Small Spaces Cat Litter Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 16 in Cat Litter

January 16, 2017

This cat litter is very effective and does not smell. The container is easy to carry, better than those big heavy bags. The price is a little high and I have to buy more of it because of the quantity in the container.

May 09, 2016

This is a pretty effective kitty litter, it doesn't turn all clay like whenever it gets wet. It stays pretty dry. Has to be cleaned out often though because it doesn't have fantastic odor control.

March 31, 2016

Purina Maxx scoop is definitely my favorite cat litter. I have tried many of the different versions that they have. It scoops well and it keeps the smell at a minimal as long as you scoop regularly. If for some reason you are unable to scoop for a few days due to being out of town or something it does begin to have a strange odor to it.

March 31, 2016

I always choose Purina Maxx Scoop brands when shopping for litter. I find however that this litter is not as good as the multi-cat cat litter of the same brand. Even if you have one cat I would use the multi-cat. This small spaces one just doesn't do the job as well, but remains my number 2 choice if the first isn't around.

March 23, 2016

This was my go to litter until I shopped around and realized there were better for a lot cheaper. I find that this scoops well but it's not the best and I find that the overall litter has to be changed more often because it starts to smell epically compared to my new litter. This is also the most expensive litter I've come across by far.

March 23, 2016

My problem with this litter is it does not scoop like they advertise .In fact it turns into cement and it very difficult to scoop.It does not control odor either .I felt like in order to keep on top of things I had to constantly scoop the litter just so there would not be a smell or so it would not be a hassle to clean ,not a good product at all

March 14, 2016

We've used other litters in the past and this is the only one that keeps the smell down. The urine doesn't turn to cement and there is not a lot of dust that comes up when I pour fresh litter into the litter box.

February 17, 2016

Small space litter? More like tiny space for effectiveness. We could always tell when our cat used his litter box because not only did it stink up our small bathroom, but it make our entire house stink like a litter box. Never buying again!

February 15, 2016

i have 2 cats and their litter box is in a closet. This litter smells great and really minimizes the ammonia smell. It doesn't turn the urine to cement, but it doesn't break down fast either which is excellent. I always use purina litter, but this is my go to.

February 14, 2016

We have 2 kitties, and I love them but can't stand how they smell! So using this product for Small Space, was prefect for us since we live in an apartment. We use the other types they has as well, and I recommend Purina Maxx to all my friends that get cats.