Good

Purina One Smart Blend Lamb And Rice 1.81 kg Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 84 in Dog Food & Treats

September 09, 2016

We have 2 dogs...Maggie, a lab who will eat anything, and a very fussy husky, Chhech. If Cheech doesn't eat all of his, Maggie is very happy to help clean up. So we need a food that he will eat immediately. We received a sample I. The mail, and he gobbled it up very quickly. We bought a small bag, to confirm, and we're now purchasing the extra large bags, and they're both still loving it. There are 2 different kinds of kibble, a moister one, and a dry...they seem to enjoy the variety, and it is reducing Maggie's weight with the lack of leftovers up for grabs!

July 01, 2016

This is as far as I'm concerned the very best i can buy for my dogs. the first ingredient is NOT corn which is what I look for. I know this is good and healthy for my dogs.

May 27, 2016

I just had to buy another one of these this morning. My dogs love it. As the title says it has lamb and rice.with an antioxidant and omega 6. It also has NO artificial flavours which I love for them. they really chow down with it so this one is a very good choice.