Purina One Smartblend Dog Food Reviews

Ranked #260 out of 270 in Pet Products

Purina ONE® Total Nutrition formulas are formulated with high-quality ingredients, including real meat as the #1 ingredient, to give your dog all of the nutrition he needs. These super premium dog food formulas were developed to help provide healthy changes that you can see.

July 27, 2016

I received a sample of this from Sample Source for free and I got it for my dog who usually only eats pedigree dog food. He ate up all of this food maybe because it's different from what he's been eating on a regular basis.

He really seemed to like this and even refused a bowl of his regular food immediately following this sample. I have since purchased this brand of dog food which is a little more expensive but he really likes it so I alternate between two different brands which he really seems to enjoy

June 28, 2016

J'ai reçu ce produit Purina One pour chien pour tester de la part de Sample Souce et je dois dire que Molly, mon Border Colley, a adoré cette nourriture. Elle la mangeait dès que je lui en donnais et elle semblait tellement l'aimer. Dès que son sac de nourriture habituelle sera terminée, j'irais lui acheter celle-ci sans hésitation.

June 28, 2016

Our older dog absolutely loves this!! It's the right size for n him to chew! He gets so excited and still jumps around when he sees us go to the bag. Never any atom achieve or bowels issues when he eats Purina!!

May 09, 2016

My dog likes this food very much.. Makes me feel like I'm giving her a healthly choice. My cats even get a few pieces as a treat since they love it also.

February 21, 2016

I find the price can be outrageous but my dog seems to really like the beef or venison formula. I've tried him on the chicken and he didn't like it at all. This is a so so in my books

May 05, 2015

I had adopted a dog a little while back and this product is what was being fed to him. That being said I do a lot of research on what I feed my dogs, with all the dog food recalls and non nutritional fillers found in dog food - you can never be too careful with what you feed your fur babies. This food is filled with by products and fillers which not only add no nutritional value but can absolutely do harm to your pets long term. As soon as I switched out my pups food he looked better, felt better, had more energy and his coat was drastically improved. Having seen what this kind of food can do to a dog, I absolutely would not feed it to any pets that I own. I mean would you really feel good about feeding your fur baby chicken feet, beaks and undeveloped eggs? I think not

July 08, 2014

My dog loves this food. It's good quality for a great price and the best thing about it is that it has chicken as its first ingredient. You always want a food with meat being its first ingredient.I used to buy some of.the way more.expensive brands like Prairie brand dog food that doesn't have meat as its first ingredient so I stopped that in a hurry and switched over to Purina One. Great dog food

June 03, 2014

I have a Jack Russel, and this is it's favourite kibble it has ever tried. It is mixed with soft chicken bits which are the favourite pieces. It roots around in the dog bowl like a pig searching for truffles. The soft chicken bits can be used as currency to make the dog do tricks or let go of whatever item it should not have stolen. (Usually the bag comes with a coupon inside for $3.50 off your next bag btw)

May 19, 2014

This is all my pet will eat I have tried other brands but he just wants this one

August 14, 2013

This brands kitten food is the only brand that did not irritate my kittens bowels!