Purina One Smartblend Kitten
Good

Purina One Smartblend Kitten Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 57 in Cat Food & Treats

September 08, 2016

My kitten is now 1 year and 4 months old. I switched him from this food to just the Adult Cat Purina One.

My Vet said he gets a 100% check up each time. She asked me what I fed him and was surprised at how well he looked and how healthy he was. I know people always say use a Vet Brand, but Purina is all I have ever given my cat and my last 2 dogs.

My cat's fur is super shiny, soft, NO hair balls (but I brush him all the time) perfect weight, good teeth. His claws grow really fast.

I always am finding coupons for this too for $3.00 off. They have them stuck on the bag often as well.

If your looking for something high qualiity that is under $15, buy this for sure.I really recommend it

January 08, 2016

Nice bite size nibbles for a small cat and it must taste nice cause my kitten finishes her bowl every time. It doesn't smell a lot and has easy portion information on the size per age and weight of your kitten. Easy to close and keeps fresh for a long time. A bit more expensive than other brands, I'm not sure if I would have bought it if it wasn't on sale but I like that the first ingredient is real chicken.