Purina One Smartblend Salmon & Tuna Cat Food

Purina One Smartblend Salmon & Tuna Cat Food Reviews

Ranked #234 out of 271 in Pet Products

February 11, 2016

My cat Meaghan loves Purina! She is a Fussy cat .. aren't they all ..and Purina is one she will eat willingly and quite Happily. She loves all the flavors but I buy Purina Salmon and tuna as a Special treat for her she is worth it..:)

June 20, 2015

I received a coupon for a free package of this cat food and while I do find it quite expensive... My cats love it. I mixed it in with their regular food to make it last longer and we're all happy!

July 07, 2014

This cat food is paws down my cat's favorite kibble! I usually feed her the regular Purina Cat Chow because it's more affordable, but I watch for sales on Purina One and stock up when I can for a nice treat. Only problem is, she likes it so much that she overeats! I have had to now put her on the Weight Control Purina chow and am rationing the Salmon & Tuna stuff.

Great choice as a treat kibble, but due to the overeating and whining for more maybe not the best choice for an everyday food for my little porker!