• Purina Pro Plan Savor Additions Dog Food Topper

Purina Pro Plan Savor Additions Dog Food Topper Reviews

1 review
Ranked #113 out of 273 in Pet Products

August 16, 2015

I feed my German Shepherd the Purina Pro Plan Sport dry dog food. Once or twice a week, I add wet dog food to my dog's dry food just to give him a special treat. When I found these "additions," I decided to try them. This particular kind comes in 4 flavors - chicken, beef, apple & oatmeal, and berry. These are purees in a pouch with a twist off cap, and once opened, you can refrigerate them for up to 48 hours (according to the package). My dog is about 100lbs., so I usually mix one entire package in with his food, for a dog any smaller, you could easily get away with using one package twice. My dog loves these (his favorite is the oatmeal & apple) and I love that the ingredients are almost all natural (the ingredients of each flavor differ - read carefully). These don't upset his sensitive tummy, they don't break the bank (catch them on sale often!), and they're a nice (and convenient) treat. Love these!

Romeo + Juliet