Purina Tidy Cat Light Weight Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 271 in Pet Products

September 17, 2016

Purine tidy cats light weight is great !!! It dosnt leave any tracks when my cats use it and it illuminates oder big time , I don't buy anything else since I discovered this brand it's a bit pricey but worth it.

August 31, 2016

If you're like me, have 2 Cats, you've probably tried a bunch of different Brands of LITTER for your Beloved Felines. I've Finally Found a WINNER here!! I just Love this New TIDY CAT
LightWeight!!! It might Costs a few $ More, but let me tell you: It is SO WORTH IT!!
No more Odour, Less tracking, and Best of All, It's So LIGHT in Weight, You And Your
Kitties Will Love This LITTER :)

May 07, 2016

Tidy Cat is very effective cat litter. Light weight and great smelling. There isn't any dust and the cats don't track the litter with them around the house.

I'm very happy with Tidy Cat

April 25, 2016

I just recently brought Tidy Cat light weight litter it not only light in weight but it smells nice and is an easy clean up I choose this litter over most litters Great product

February 19, 2016

This litter is absolutely terrible! I usually buy the Tidy Cats litter, and thought I'd give this one a try.

The clumping quality is poor; every time I'd try to scoop out a pee ball it would just crumble. It also tracks EVERYWHERE. I only poured about 1/4 of the jug into the box to top it up and within a day found cat litter everywhere in my house. I actually brought the remaining product back to Superstore for a refund. Being lightweight is about the only good thing I have to say about this litter. I will go back to my Tidy Cats litter which I find is low-tracking, clumps very well, and isn't dusty.

February 12, 2016

Great product. The litter itself may be lightweight, but the product is heavy-duty! I have 2 indoor male cats, so i go through a lot of litter. This one clumps well and I don't even find that its that dusty. Its nice to be able to lift the container and pour it directly into the litter box, since it weighs so little. I would certainly recommend this product. A bit pricey, but there are a few coupons out there that can help with that.

February 10, 2016

I was disappointed. It costs about double the price of a normal cat liter but I got a 3 dollar coupon and thought i'd try it to save my arm walking home the grocery store. It's light weight and mushiness sticks to the cats feet and makes a bigger mess then it's worth. I will say it did hold in smells pretty welll but it was just too messy and expensive to be worth buying.

January 31, 2016

I was excited to try the light weight Tidy Cat, would I finally be able to carry home cat littler with out feeling like I just had a work out. Yes, it was easy to carry home, but that was the only good thing about it. The litter did not clump together as well as the other Purina littler products I have used and I went through the jug must faster. The biggest thing I did not like about it was that the litter really stuck to the cats, I was finding it all over our apartment. I will not be using this product again.