Purity made simple 3-in-1 facial cleanser Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

July 26, 2016

This is definitely one of the better cleansers I have tried. First of all, it feels extremely gentle on the skin, and leaves my skin feeling ultra soft after using it. Secondly, it is a 3-in-1 cleanser, so I save the time and money to use a makeup remover before cleansing my face. The only thing I would change is the packaging, since it doesn't seem very sanitary since a big bottle takes a while to finish and gets exposed to air.

March 02, 2016

This is great cleanser. It lasts FOREVER.
I've been using it daily for a month, and I cake my makeup on pretty thick, and I've not even used half the bottle.
It dries my skin SLIGHTLY, but cleansers always have.
You can get it right on your eyeballs (if you want) and it doesn't sting at all.
It takes some scrubbing to get all of my waterproof mascara off but it's a winner for me!

January 09, 2016

Amazing product, best makeup remover and cleanser in one. This product keeps my skin looking nice and glowing. Prevents me from breaking out compared to other cleansers. Very good at taking at my makeup off and sensitive near the eyes, ALso good for using with the clarisonic because it is very gente

January 06, 2016

This face cleanser is great for all skin types. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wears make up on a daily basis and wants to skip a step of using a make up remover before cleansing. This cleaner breaks up make up like a dream and has a pleasant non-strong soap scent. I also love that you can buy multiple size bottles of this cleanser so you're not stuck with a high end price tag.

November 08, 2015

Average cleanser. It's gentle on the skin and has a nice scent but I find that with this product you cannot get away with not double cleansing.

November 05, 2015

I have normal skin on every part of my face except for my eyelids. They are so oily! As a result of this, I have to wear two different mascaras in order to get the look I want and for it to stay on! One of them is the BLINC mascara that tubes each lash, and this stuff doesn't come off unless you use hot water.

In order to take off this eye makeup in addition to my other makeup, the only thing I can wash my face with is the Purity made simple 3-in-1 facial cleanser. It is amazing.

It smells great, it's not heavy, and after I wash my face with it, I feel that it does exactly what it says it will do: cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize.

It's also not harsh on my skin like those makeup remover pads are or other exfoliates. Rest assured you won't have a burning sensation from using this product.

Believe it or not, this is my only beauty facial regime that I actually have. I don't use any other moisturizer or cleanser for my face. This is it.

Totally worth it!