Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #658 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

April 27, 2015

Absolutely LOVE this product. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny! My skin has never felt cleaner. I've been using it for over a month and haven't had a break out since. Would definitely recommend!

March 11, 2015

I like the Purity One Step Facial Cleanser, especially because it has toner in it. I use it with my Clarisonic Mia 2 and find it very effectively removes my make up.

November 23, 2014

I used to love Purity but maybe my skin decided to reject things that I love or perhaps Philosophy has changed the formula. I find that my skin dries up and feels tight after using Philosophy and I even started breakout. I had to stop using this cleanser and go back to Cetaphil.

November 23, 2014

As in the name a one step cleaning system that I love .My face never felt so clean and refreshed ,and I have oily skin and it knocks the oil right out without drying my skin out ,you don't even need moisturizer after ,It's a great cleanser and I would recommend it to anyone at any age.

November 08, 2014

One of my favorite cleansers (besides Fresh Soy Face Cleanse). Does not lather much because it does not contain a lot of sulfate. Keeps me from breaking out. I love it. Very soft and gentle.

August 04, 2014

This face wash is great I have been using it for about 2 years and am going to continue using it. I have acne and it doesn't irritate it or cause more breakouts. It removes all of my makeup with out rubbing hard and it doesn't burn my eyes at all. I use it both morning and night. at night I use it with my Clairsonic and it works great with that as well. If your looking for a new face wash to try that will help speed up your routine your should really try this one out ;)

June 12, 2014

This cleanser is perfect! It's easy and quick! It says it, one-step facial cleanser! And it removes makeup really well! It's a time saver! Plus it's a fragrance free formula, so it works well with my sensitive skin!

February 19, 2014

I use Purity together with my clarisonic and it works really well. It doesn't foam up and dry out your skin like the typical SLS cleanser. Purity has a very soft, cream-like texture that feels very soothing on the skin. However, I wouldn't recommend using this alone to say your face if you seat makeup. I would use a makeup remover first or an oil cleaner and follow up with Purity. iMO, it doesn't remove eye makeup well, unless it's just light shadow.

February 19, 2014

Although the price for this stuff is a little on the high end, I got a free 90ml sample around christmas time and I'm just at half a bottle today! I wash my face twice daily with this, and it removes nearly all of my makeup, including my eye makeup. It doesn't burn my eyes when I rub it on them to get my mascara off, it's got a milky texture to it and I don't mind the smell. Great product from philosophy!

October 11, 2011

I really love the scent of this! I love that it is an all in one facial cleanser. It removes makeup, other impurities, and smells great. I am not too happy about the price, but once you use it you will understand why it has the heftier price tag than other facial cleansers. It truly is a one step facial cleanser, I never used any other products while using this cleanser. I do not recommend the face wipes, as they do not contain very much cleanser. They are too dry. Great product!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products