Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #679 out of 993 in Facial Cleansers

February 03, 2017

This is my all time favourite cleanser, I have tried a few other cleansers but I always come back to this one because it's totally the best. I recently picked up another bottle because I ran out and now I've fallen in love with it all over again. This cleanser is super gentle but it takes off a full face of makeup like a dream and it doesn't dry out my skin like other cleansers. I've noticed a big improvement in my skin texture and clarity since I started using this cleanser again and I'm so happy with it!

January 31, 2017

So i bought this over boxing day from Sephora, and OMG let me tell you i will never ever use anything else in my life. after the first use i noticed a huge different in my skin tone and face itself. This is amazing and the best facial cleanser to use.

April 27, 2015

Absolutely LOVE this product. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny! My skin has never felt cleaner. I've been using it for over a month and haven't had a break out since. Would definitely recommend!

March 11, 2015

I like the Purity One Step Facial Cleanser, especially because it has toner in it. I use it with my Clarisonic Mia 2 and find it very effectively removes my make up.

November 23, 2014

I used to love Purity but maybe my skin decided to reject things that I love or perhaps Philosophy has changed the formula. I find that my skin dries up and feels tight after using Philosophy and I even started breakout. I had to stop using this cleanser and go back to Cetaphil.

November 23, 2014

As in the name a one step cleaning system that I love .My face never felt so clean and refreshed ,and I have oily skin and it knocks the oil right out without drying my skin out ,you don't even need moisturizer after ,It's a great cleanser and I would recommend it to anyone at any age.

November 08, 2014

One of my favorite cleansers (besides Fresh Soy Face Cleanse). Does not lather much because it does not contain a lot of sulfate. Keeps me from breaking out. I love it. Very soft and gentle.

August 04, 2014

This face wash is great I have been using it for about 2 years and am going to continue using it. I have acne and it doesn't irritate it or cause more breakouts. It removes all of my makeup with out rubbing hard and it doesn't burn my eyes at all. I use it both morning and night. at night I use it with my Clairsonic and it works great with that as well. If your looking for a new face wash to try that will help speed up your routine your should really try this one out ;)

June 12, 2014

This cleanser is perfect! It's easy and quick! It says it, one-step facial cleanser! And it removes makeup really well! It's a time saver! Plus it's a fragrance free formula, so it works well with my sensitive skin!

February 19, 2014

I use Purity together with my clarisonic and it works really well. It doesn't foam up and dry out your skin like the typical SLS cleanser. Purity has a very soft, cream-like texture that feels very soothing on the skin. However, I wouldn't recommend using this alone to say your face if you seat makeup. I would use a makeup remover first or an oil cleaner and follow up with Purity. iMO, it doesn't remove eye makeup well, unless it's just light shadow.