Purity Mineral Makeup Starter Kit

Radiance Brush
    Concealer Brush
    Application Guide
    Plus a FREE Makeup Bag!

I found this free trial kit online, but I found out that it wasn't really free at all. I realized that I had to return the package at the end of my trial date or they will charge $70 to my credit card bill.
    It's a bit pricey. I would much rather go with a BareMinerals kit for $60 at Sephora.

Overall, the quality was good. I especially liked the glow (blush), as it suits my skin colour (I ordered Medium). Brushes that came with it were nice and soft. It also came with a small makeup bag.
    However, although the tones matched my skin and looked good, I began to break out a little. I don't know if it was the makeup or something else, as it says it has no preservatives. However, I found that the makeup is very light and it doesn't appear too cakey. I loved the colour of the blush and the foundation, which looked amazing on my skin. I would have been very happy if I didnt have to pay $70 for it. I'm going to have to return the package in order to get away with not paying $70. However, if money is not an issue for you, I would recommend it.

I regret ordering this online, because of the price. If I knew I had to pay $70 more, I would never have ordered it.