Pūr~lisse Blue Lotus 4-in-1 Eye Adore Serum Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 337 in Eye Cream

June 24, 2016

This eye serum is awesome! It absorbs quickly and feels so nice and gentle on the sensitive skin around the eyes. Some eye creams get cakey on your skin, but not this one! You can wear it right under your makeup.

June 11, 2016

I recieved a sample of this priduct and I was so looking forward to using it, I have never tried the brand but see lots of people raving about it, so I was pleased to be receiving a sample of this sernum. I'm not sure what ingredients are used in it, but IT BURNED my poor eyes!! It is red and swollen where I applied!! UGH!!!! I will avoid this brand

June 06, 2016

I received this in Aprils topbox and I have to admit that although I have enjoyed using it, I wouldn't purchase it. The little tube I received lasted a long time (a little goes a long way) and after using it for over a month I haven't really noticed any significant changes to my eyes. It is very light which makes it good for day use under makeup because it won't cause concealer or shadow to slide around. Unfortunately it doesn't hydrate much and that's what I look for in eye products. It's a good product, just not for me.

May 04, 2016

This eye cream is a medium thickness that requires very little to cover the under, side, and lower parts of the eye skin.

After using this for almost a month, I've barely gone through 1/3 of the sample bottle.

It has a light scent to it, but nothing irritating.

It dries quickly, and I can definitely see the fine lines around my eyes diminish after application.

If it weren't for the price point, I would definitely add this to my regular skin care routine!

March 07, 2016

I really like this eye serum.
I got it in my ipsy bag so I'm not sure what the price point is for it.
But it's feels cools on the eyes and leaves them feeling refreshed.

March 07, 2016

Got this as a sample and so far love it. A little goes a long way and it has really reduced the puffiness under my eyes. After the sample is done I think I'll get a full size.

February 08, 2016

This is a great eye serum I received in my January Ipsy bag. I use it as directed every night and have found a huge difference in puffiness and circles under my eyes. I hope to purchase this again, as it is a little bit expensive. But if I do find a deal I'll definitely pick some more up.

January 24, 2016

I received this eye serum in my January ipsy bag.
I have never used this brand before.
The eye cream doesn't really have a scent to it.
It is a fairly light formula. It doesn't feel too heavy,
It absorbs nicely and leaves the skin soft.
It is suppose to help with puffiness and dark circles.
I don't have these issues very often so I don't know
if it would be effective for that. But it is an overall
nice moisturizer.

January 21, 2016

This product smells ok and the texture is fine, but in all honesty I didn't really notice a difference in my eye area at all. C'est la vie!