purlisse Essential Daily Mositurizer Reviews

Ranked #365 out of 1144 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 23, 2016

I first received this product in an Ipsy glambag, and tossed it into my travel bag for my honeymoon, along with their cleanser. They have officially replaced all other cleansers and moisturizers I've ever tried. They leave my skin feeling clean and refreshed without feeling tight.

April 12, 2016

Love the more natural ingredients! I use at night for my moisturizer on my face, neck and arms, it's so very soothing and smells wonderful............

March 14, 2016

No other product has come close to comparing in the quality and effectiveness of this moisturizer. I actually feel more confident when I use this on a daily basis. My only wish is that it wasn't so expensive.

February 24, 2016

I love this moisturizer underneath my make-up! It makes my make-up go on so smooth and leaves my face soft all day, without leaving it oily. I have never really used moisturizer but I love this!

May 11, 2015

I love how soft my skin feels, I live in northern bc and it's real dry up here. Purlisse moisturizer is amazing and will buy again!

September 13, 2014

Really great product - smooth and light but effective. The only down side is the price for a relatively small product

September 09, 2014

I wear moisturizer every night to bed, usually because I'm in such a rush in the mornings that I don't want to wait for it to sink in so I can apply foundation.. This stuff sinks in fast, makes my skin so soft and it comes in an spf as well!

smontero84 earned the Wellness Guru badge