• Pyrex 2 Cup Measuring Cup
  • Pyrex 2 Cup Measuring Cup

Pyrex 2 Cup Measuring Cup Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 101 in Bakeware & Cookware

December 03, 2016

Great Piece to add to the Pyrex Collection! Has never faded and I always put it in the dishwasher. I currently own three of them and use them all, all the time!

October 14, 2016

I love these Pyrex measuring cups! They are perfect for both liquid and dry Ingrediants. The handle makes it easy to hold and less likely to spill when you life it up to check how much you've filled it. I love how I can put this in the microwave or fridge without worrying about it cracking. Definitely recommend this for any home cook and especially baker.

October 11, 2016

I have a bunch of these and they are seriously the best measuring cups. They can be used for hot of cold liquids with no worries and clean very easily (they are dishwasher safe).

October 07, 2016

I have several of these Pyrex measuring cups....the one cup is my favorite, but I use all of them equally and they last forever. Much better than those ugly plastic things we find everywhere these days.

September 30, 2016

My goodness, these things last forever! I think you have to try really hard to break them, if they can break. Great to measure out stuff like liquid and rice, flour, etc.

September 30, 2016

I have this exact measuring cup at home and I've probably had it for 8 to 10 years. It never breaks and because it is purex it can be heated to really high temps, and the stuff you put in it like flour, sugar etcetera slide right out. I have noticed with plastic measuring cups, they cannot be heated and the ingredients don't slide out perfectly as with this amazing pyrex one. I don't think I'll need to be buying any more of these anytime soon as it lasts forever. If I have to, I will.

September 26, 2016

C'est ma tasse en pyrex préféré. Tellement pratique,peut contenir beaucoup (grand format). Va au micro onde. Je cuisine tout le temps avec cette tasse.

September 19, 2016

This is the standard, classic Pyrex 2 Cup Measuring Cup and it has not changed much since Mom used it. It does the job! I wish the red print lasted longer and endured my dishwasher cycles, but other than that it is great! I would be lost without it in my kitchen.

September 17, 2016

I was luck to score this 2 cup and a 4 cup Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup from the 2nd Hand Store. they had no chips and no scratches. Mint Condition

They are pricey when brand new but worth ever penny. As I said above, even used they don't chip or scratch easily. They can hold boiling water or can be put in freezer. they also can be used in microwave and washed in dishwasher. They also are 100% accurate measurement.

Tip: Don't go from boiling water to ice bold water. As with ANY GLASS

I love Pyrex. Glass lasts forever an can be washed and sanitized 100%. Environmentally Friendly Plastic sucks

August 23, 2016

J'adoré la tasse à mesurer en verre car elle est facile d'utilisation et aussi facile pour la nettoyer. Même les enfants peuvent l'utiliser lors de leur premier gâteau en boîte et plus encore.

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care