Q-tips Cotton Swabs Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 24 in Toiletries

With the most soft cotton at the tip* than any other swab, Q-tips® cotton swabs are perfect for arts & crafts, manicures, makeup application, cleaning and more!

For more info, visit Q-tips.

December 05, 2016

There are just some things you should buy because of the brand name- and this is one of them!! Their quality of cotton swabs are so significantly better than no name brands. These do not fall apart or bend easily- i use for ears, cleaning, make up, you name it!

October 25, 2016

I am a Q-Tips Girl, lol. I have bought many different brands of Cotton Swabs, and although I have been content, I am never as satisfied as I am when buying the classic Q-Tip brand.

They are always consistent with the amount of cotton on the swab. Plus, the cotton doesn't fluff up and loosen up after just a 2 second use. The stick the swab is on is nice and firm and doesn't bend easily like other brands.

Sometimes, it can seem expensive, I think I paid $4.99 for 200 Swabs, but I can get them on sale for $3.49. They are a staple in my bathroom, so I buy them either way. I use them for my ears, applying ointments, applying face serums or night creams. That way you don't contaminate the jar or tube with your fingers or hands. Even though you wash them, it still is better to use a clean Q-Tip to keep the integrity of the product. I use Q-Tips for eye make up removal, and also, applying eye make up. They are good for cleaning up nail polish that goes out of the lines too.

I recommend the real Q-Tip Brand for sure.

October 08, 2016

This is my go to brand, and I have yet to find anything comparable or better. These are the only QTips I have found that aren't flimsy and have enough cotton in the tips so you don't poke your ears out! They are great for make up applications, nail polish removal, you name it! There are tons of uses.

September 30, 2016

I'm pretty sure every household has Qtips. I only buy the regular packaged q-tips. I have bought a designed package Qtip cotton swabs before and it was absolute crap. the cotton wasn't well packed and it gave me a scare that I felt the cotton was left inside my ear.
It's always good to have. I use it for cleaning ears of course and cleaning my eye makeup application. so many uses and a definite must have in your household

August 18, 2016

These are a must have in our household. I use these from your most basic beauty and health; ears, eye makeup. To completely random handy uses; painting, cleaning in small crannys. I cannot say enough about this product. I find they are soft and a reliable trusted brand for me. A+

August 17, 2016

There are people who actually give these a negative review? They're a staple in my house, for a reasonable price, and useful for so many things (eye makeup, nail polish cleanup. . . ears. . . I know, it's not recommended. . .). I can't imagine not having these, plus a backup box (or two).

August 17, 2016

These are pretty much the only Q-tips I use. I have been using them for as long as I can remember. They are so handy in my everyday makeup routine and beauty regime. For the eyes, removing liquid lipstick, cleaning up nail polish, the list is endless.

August 17, 2016

I think that when these are on sale they are a great price - but I would buy them either way. No other knock off or other brand compares to these! It's Q-Tips brand or none for me.

August 17, 2016

I have been using Q-tips Cotton Swabs since I was a kid. They are the best at cleaning your ears, but I use them for all kinds of things. Applying or removing makeup, painting, cleaning little nooks the list goes on. I am never without them in my bathroom.

August 16, 2016

I use Q-tips cotton swabs around the house as well as for beauty products application and removal. For cleanning in areas that are hard to reach such as shower tracks and window tracks. Love this product.