Qia Roasted Peanut Dark Chocolate Superfood Bar
Good

Qia Roasted Peanut Dark Chocolate Superfood Bar Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 248 in Granola Bars

May 18, 2016

I received this bar as part of my Samplesource sampler! It is made by Nature's Path and it is organic. I found it to be very tasty with peanuts, coconut and chunks of dark chocolate, in every bite! It is the perfect bar for the low cholestorel diets it contains none. I highly recommend this bar, you won't be disappointed!

May 09, 2016

tried a sample and was not impressed, too many different flavours. Leaves a weird after taste in your mouth.....even if it's healthy I would not try it again

May 04, 2016

Other than the fact that these bars have lots of fibre, iron and protein, there isn't very much positive stuff
I can say about it. It sounded delicious and I couldn't wait to eat it but was very disappointed. The bar is essentially made up of coconut and the taste is overpowering. I couldn't taste the peanut at all and, while I could see the chocolate chunks, I barely tasted them over the coconut flavour. Also, the bar was extremely sticky and messy to eat. Overall, not worth the money for me.