Quaker Chewy Dipps Caramel Nut

Quaker Chewy Dipps Caramel Nut Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 248 in Granola Bars

October 16, 2016

Nutrition wise, these are not ideal as they are covered in chocolate. I do however LOVE these. The caramel is not too sweet and it is pretty thick. I do tend to buy the ones without the caramel more though, as I like them better. I buy these all the time they are on sale. quick and easy to eat. My boyfriend will also grab them for a snack at work

June 17, 2016

My kids love these bars (all the flavours actually)
These ones are good for on the road snacks, as they have peanuts and can't be take. To school. But husband even enjoys these ones for a snack at work
The price is great I love when they go on sale at no frills for $1.88 o always stock my cupboards then.

June 17, 2016

I'm a big granola bar fan and I purchase these from Quaker all the time. These go on sale 2/$5.00 all the time at my local grocery store and my son also really enjoys them as well. They are a great quick snack and better than an actual chocolate bar.

June 17, 2016

My daughters have always had these in their lunches for school, they really enjoy them. I love them too, a nice convenient snack for any time of day. Oats and chocolate, drizzled with some caramel, what is not to love? The nuts make it an interesting texture and the mix of salty, chewy, sweet and savoury makes it a really tasty treat. I will continue to purchase these, good price and quite frequently on sale.

May 09, 2016

These taste pretty cool, nice texture, not hard or crunchy, but Chewy just as the name indicates. Very Good tasting chocolate. Would definitely buy again, my boyfriend likes these in his lunch.

April 26, 2016

Quaker makes very good granola bars. They are soft on the outside and creamy on the inside. If you like caramel you will enjoy these ones. you can get them on sale at walmart

April 10, 2016

The Quaker Chewy Dipps bars are delicious. Especially the Caramel Nut!
I love the sweet and salty combination of the chocolate on the outside
and salty caramel + nuts on the inside.
Great snack, but not great for you.

April 10, 2016

Quaker chewy dipps caramel nut bar is so tasty. I remember getting these in school ans I was happy to see it in my lunchbox. Not the healthiest but great tasting.

March 30, 2016

Probably not the most healthy snack but hey it's better than an actual chocolate bar. Keeps my boyfriend happy too. Usually can find it on sale for less than $2.00.

March 09, 2016

I love the taste and chocolate is smooth and caramel filling is yummy. they are a great snack and filling when you need that little something midday. I love the quality and flavor of this product

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender