Quaker Chewy Dipps Granola Bars

Quaker Chewy Dipps Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #116 out of 248 in Granola Bars

Quaker Chewy Dipps are covered in a chocolaty shell, combining the Quaker granola you know and love with scrumptious chocolate. It’s a delicious treat you will be excited to enjoy.

September 17, 2016

These are great snacks for kids for school lunches, they almost think it's a Chocolate bar because they taste so good, what they don't realize is that it's good for them too. I buy these for myself as snacks and for both my boys. They are delicious

March 12, 2016

Love Quaker granola bars. So yummy and delicious. Thed chocolate is a bonus! It's hard to just eat one. I send them as a snack for my daughter. It's a great smack on the go.

March 02, 2016

These are amazing and so much less calories than a chocolate bar when your body is crazing a chocolate fix. I will definitely buy again and recommend them to anyone wanting to buy

January 09, 2016

I love this one. Very good and handy to carry in a purse when on the go!

August 30, 2015

Great value and super taste. Chocolate is delicious and something the entire family can enjoy

August 29, 2015

These bars are so good. Love the chocolate outside

August 29, 2015

I really like these granola bars. They are soft and come in so many flavours. They also come in peanut free so I can use them for lunches.

July 01, 2015

These granola bars are super yummy, there isn't really any nutritional value in them. But they are perfect to take along if you are going on a hike or to have before a workout since they are quick sugars for energy.

July 01, 2015

I do like the taste of these chewy granola bars for the chocolate and peanut butter taste. I know it is full of sugar and I only eat one sparingly when I don't want candy.

July 01, 2015

I don't like these. Too sweet for my linking. And it's not much of a granola bar. Definitely not the healthiest choice.