Quaker chewy s'mores granola bars

Quaker chewy s'mores granola bars Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 248 in Granola Bars

June 24, 2016

These granola bars are great for grab and go days! They are a favourite among all my children and are great for sending in lunches to school. They are chewy and delicious!

May 10, 2016

These are great tasting granola bars. They are not as sweet as a chocolate bar but a good balance of flavours. I like the chocolate chip and marshmallows combo.

April 18, 2016

The Quaker Chewy granola bars are my favorite.
I love the texture of them. I love that they are not hard
as rock when you bite into them. Of course, the little
chocolate pieces add some sweetness and the
marshmallows are a little bonus. The marshmallows
are soft too. Yummy but not great for you.

April 18, 2016

These are a tasty granola bar. I love the combination of chewy granola, crunchy graham cracker bits, chocolate chips and marshmallows. It's not necessarily a halt by choice but better than a chocolate bar or chips. I buy these every once in a while for my kids lunches.

April 18, 2016

This is a great snack when you're on the go or when you're craving something sweet but not filling. I like to keep these in my drawer at work so I can snack on them when I need to. It's perfectly sweet without being overpowering and the size is just right. These are great for kids lunches too.

January 22, 2016

Quaker chewy s'mores granola bars;

great way to enjoy s'mores within a healthy granola treat!
so good!!!
bar was good filling, s'more flavour was not too sweet right amount of balance to enjoy a healthy snakc and a sweet
easy to chew
easy to eat
good between meals as a snack kept me full

not messy

January 22, 2016

We love granola bars in my household and this one did not disappoint. These are perfect for lunches or snacks on the go. I also really like the Quaker brand because they are always fresh nod this one is very tasty.