Quaker Chocolate Chip Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 257 in Granola Bars

October 16, 2016

I still like the chocolate dipped one better, as they have more chocolate. These ones are also good though. I love the oats used in them, as some other brands have a funny taste. I sometime use these as a quick breakfast and tend to have one in my purse

September 28, 2016

I have two kids in school and these are always a hit for lunches. Great price and nice simple snacking I also love that they are peanut-free so that they can take them to school.

June 29, 2016

My dad just loves these for his work lunches. I indulge once in a while because I am not a big chocolate fan. They have great flavour and are a very decent price.

April 25, 2016

While tasty, definitely not one of the healthier more satisfying bars you can buy. Easily eaten in like 2 seconds... and not filling. OK if you just need a lunch bag filler for your kid, but if you are hoping for more substance take a pass.

February 22, 2016

I eat one of these every day as a snack. These are good to have when you are on the go. They are sweet but not overly so and I figure there must be some nutritional value in them with the addition of oatmeal inside.

February 21, 2016

Love this product! Great taste, not too sweet, and it's nice and light. Perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. The only thing that keeps me from purchasing these granola bars is the price. The price makes it not worth it for me.

January 29, 2016

I buy these a lot because they are a good price. They are chewy and really yummy.

January 18, 2016

These are super super delicious, great for packing lunches. I have been buying boxes and boxes lately!

December 31, 2015

Love chocolate in any form! So this is a great bar. Chewy and satisfying. I would highly recommend this bar. Delicious!

December 23, 2015

my fav granola bar i could eat it all day. cheap but not exactly good for you.

MissNinja added a new review for