• Quaker Crispy Minis BBQ Rice Cakes
  • Quaker Crispy Minis BBQ Rice Cakes

Quaker Crispy Minis BBQ Rice Cakes Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 1060 in Snacks

January 24, 2016

When I'm in a rush, I take a baggie filled with these as s snack, love the flavor and crunchiness, gives me a little boost to get me through til lunch

January 16, 2016

A delicious, crunchy snack. Love these rice cakes. Barbecue is one of my favourites.

November 26, 2015

The best flavour of rice cakes. Crispy minis are great for a quick snack that's not too unhealthy.

August 26, 2015

Love these. I like the BBQ flavour but my kids only like the dill pickle. These are a terrific snack.

June 12, 2015

These are yummy little snacks, BBQ is one of my favroite flavours

June 11, 2015

I love these little chips from the Quaker Company. The BBQ flavor is great and the chips are so light and they melt in your mouth. Perfect for a snack or with a sandwich.

June 11, 2015

This product is super yummy! I love the BBQ flavour and how light the chips are.

June 11, 2015

These are very light and crispy, with a awesome BBQ flavor!

April 02, 2015

The BBQ flavour is my favourite out of all the Crispy Minis, it is so yummy and flavourful. It's kind of got a sweet flavour and mixed with BBQ spices, they are just great!

March 02, 2015

These are so addictive and tasty! I love the crispy texture mixed with the puffed rice. The BBQ flavor is my favorite, not too salty and not too spicy. Just perfect!