Quaker Crispy Minis Rice Cakes Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 27, 2016

These are full of flavor and come in a variety of different flavours to suit everyone's pallet. The best part is you don't have to feel guilty eating them as they have significantly less calories, fat and sodium than the regular potato chips. Personally I like them better too. Great for those on a gluten free diet too. Made with whole grain brown rice you can feel good that you are making a healthy choice. The crunch is great too. Be careful though I have at many times found myself eating the whole eating the whole bag. At least it's not a whole bag of fattening potato chips too. Very addictive.

March 28, 2016

Good for the calorie conscious shopper. They are tasty and delightfully crunchy in texture. While they can be pricey for the amount that comes in a box, they are conveniently packaged and lunch/snack ready.

March 09, 2016

The Quaker Crispy mini rice cakes are the perfect snack for lunch.
They are as satisfying to me as a salty bag of chips, but are lower in calories.
Winning! Great variety of flavor options. Love the crunch and the fact that
they aren't greasy like a traditional chip.

March 09, 2016

These are great for when your in a rush in the mornings and need something to throw in your lunch or the kids lunches. The different flavours allow variety!!

January 30, 2016

I am divided on this snack. On the one hand, I do believe that many salty snacks are just neutral receptacles for seasonings - and this executes this concept quite well. Good distribution of seasoning that combines salty, savoury, and a bit of sweetness (depending on the flavour) while being crunchy and light.

One the other hand, I tend to inhale the contents of the bag like it was air - and still feel like I have consumed nothing.

I guess that it is a tasty snack - but who am I fooling to think that this was be healthy for me in the long run if I am always feeling hungry in the end?

January 20, 2016

I wanted a healthier alternative for a snack .I love eating these,they fulfill my cravings and leave me satisfied ,would recommend this to anyone wanting a healthier snack option.

January 19, 2016

Une excellence collation savoureuse et sans gras! Pas cher non plus.

January 05, 2016

Good snack to have that is loaded with fat or calories. I love the bbq flavour

January 05, 2016

Lots of different tasty flavors. Low in fat and calories. Great for school lunches.

January 05, 2016

I am obsessed with these! They are by far better than any chip and a lot healthier. I really enjoy ever flavour as well. Very good product and well priced.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends