Quaker Crispy Minis Rice Cakes Caramel Chocolate Chip Reviews

Ranked #709 out of 1180 in Snacks

October 06, 2016

SO DELICIOUS! These our my favourite kind! The taste is there and it is not bitter! There bite size, crunchy goodness! Healthy for you, well better than chips or cookies, and they are light weight in your stomach!

September 13, 2016

When dieting these sweet treats give a nice lower calorie snack. They ease the craving to pig out on less nutritious and higher calorie sweets. Great for the lunch box too.

September 14, 2015

QUAKER CRISPY MINIS RICE CAKES CARAMEL CHOCOLATE CHIP;

I was not a fan of rice cakes until tried these ones! In this flavour!!!!!!!

So very good, I was afraid the chocolate and caramel would make the rice cakes soooo sweet, but no, it was good!!!!

It also kept me full in between meals as a quick snack.

The other flavors were not the greatest, but this flavor was a top choice!!

If you don;t like rice cakes, try che caramel chocolate from quaker and see if you can change your mind :)

September 12, 2015

I enjoy these a lot. They are a great low calorie snack when you are craving something sweet. These really help with those sweet cravings. Love that there are so many flavours.

September 12, 2015

I like these for a sweet snack, I get a lot of sweet tooth cravings but i also like to watch what I eat. I don't feel too bad about eating these, they are low calories and they aren't too bad for your either. I really like the added touch of chocolate chips in them!

January 27, 2015

These are great when you are having a chocolate craving, but they still kind of taste like cardboard.

December 14, 2014

These are my favourite flavour of them all. I have such a hard time finding them though. It's great when I'm craving something sweet.