Quaker Crispy Minis Salt & Vinegar
Good

Quaker Crispy Minis Salt & Vinegar Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 1061 in Snacks

May 31, 2016

Quakers crispy Minis salt and vinegar is my favorite among all the flavors. It has just the right balance of salty and vinegar. So yummy and crispy crunchy that I can't resist but eat the whole bag. So addictive.

March 15, 2016

Love these so much! Perfect amount of salt and vinegar flavouring so they don't leave your mouth feeling raw. totally addictive, you'll eat the whole bag... and not feel guilty about it.

March 15, 2016

I love this as an alternative to salt and vinegar potato chips! I love how nice and crispy these are, and have the perfect amount of salt and vinegar flavor. The bags are fairly small, so you don't feel TOO guilty if you accidentally eat the entire bag.

March 02, 2016

Yummy! These are a better choice than chips but just as satisfying.
Great salt and vinegar flavor. These mini rice cakes have a nice crunch to them too.
They are usually on sale. I pick up this flavor and the dill pickle one when I catch
the sales.

March 02, 2016

I have such a craving for these all the time,that little crunch and the salt and vinegar seasoning is so yummy and it's just the right amount of flavor ,not too strong,I also like the fact that these snacks are so cheap I am able to buy 4 or 5 bags at once.They can be purchased at Walmart or any grocery store.I would recommend these snacks to everyone

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag