Quaker Crispy Minis Sweet Chili Rice Cakes Reviews

Ranked #197 out of 1061 in Snacks

November 27, 2015

I don't like spicy food, I thought these wouldn't be really spicy & there not spicy but not sweet either. The taste is kind of bland.

May 02, 2015

I thought this flavor of rice cakes were gross. The spices didn't taste good with the rice cakes. It's a very affordable product, but not for my taste buds.

May 01, 2015

I felt these were just okay. Much prefer the sour cream and onion.

April 01, 2015

These things are super tasty and love all of the flavours that I have tried! You get a decent amount of them in a package too which is nice.

March 20, 2015

I was so excited that there was a new Crispy Minis flavour! I love them, and buy at least one bag every time I go grocery shopping. They're a snack I don't have to feel guilty about, and they're delicious. Sweet Chili is a BIG hit for me. Love the bit of a kick!

March 12, 2015

Yummy! These are great!! The perfect amount of seasonings. Very delicious !

March 12, 2015

These taste so good, with the right amount of spices.it's hard to resist not eating the whole bag in one go. although i must admit i often do. very delicious.

March 12, 2015

These are so good! You can't just eat one! They have the right amount of spices in them. Makes a great snack.

February 05, 2015

Absolutely delicious - plenty of spice and a great filling snack!

February 05, 2015

Allll flavours of these are to die for! I love cheddar, and i love this flavour. I love that they are now gluten free as well!