• Quaker Dipps Peanut Butter Granola Bars
  • Quaker Dipps Peanut Butter Granola Bars

Quaker Dipps Peanut Butter Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 248 in Granola Bars

October 16, 2016

yum yum yum. These are so good. I totally eat them for breakfast sometimes. They are not the ideal food, however they are so quick and amazing. I usually buy this kind or the regular chocolate dip kind. They are slightly overly sweet, but I don't mind

April 27, 2016

So good! I always try to have these on hand for the grandkids (and for their grandparents). Such a rewarding feeling when you bite into one. Chocolate and peanut butter are a winning combination. They aren't allowed at school so they are an extra special treat at home!

April 10, 2016

Peanut butter and chocolate can you go wrong? By calling it a granola makes you feel slightly better about this on the go bar. The kids love it. So YUMMY!

February 17, 2016

These are my all-time favourite granola bars. They are so sweet and delicious that I would chose one of these over a chocolate bar. Not a healthy option, but it sure is a delicious option.

January 29, 2016

I love the peanut butter flavour I'm these bars. They are a good snack because they are delicious and filling.

January 12, 2016

These are so good, you really get that peanut butter flavor mixed with the nuts and Chocolate. I savor every bite, so yummy, just wish they were a little more healthier for you.

December 15, 2015

Soft and chewy. A delicious, lower calorie alternative to a chocolate bar.

October 10, 2015

I love this granola bar as a treat ! The taste on the peanut butter and chocolate kinda reminds me of a reese's cup minus all the calories, I love that the granola bar is chewy but yet a little firm.

October 10, 2015

These are fantiastic! Great peanut butter flavour,. Soft and chewy, yet a bit firm too.

July 19, 2015

Granola,peanut butter & chocolate = the perfect combination. These are delicious and make the perfect snack.