Good

QUAKER GLUTEN-FREE MAPLE & BROWN SUGAR INSTANT OATMEAL Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 322 in Cereal

Taste

November 30, 2016

I have some severe food allergies and I am very happy to be able to find an instant oatmeal that I can eat that doesn't taste like cardboad! The Maple & Brown Sugar flavour is great. I just add some raisins or cranberries to it and it's fabulous!

Taste

October 07, 2016

I am Celiac and have been missing having oatmeal every morning. I so this oatmeal just by chance and was excited to try it!

So the next morning I gave it a go. You make it exactly the same as you would the non gluten free version with one difference you actually break up the brown sugar over the oatmeal. The time they recommend I found it to be to soupy for my taste so I put it back in the microwave for another minute. Now the actual test. What does it taste like...... it was delicious! I loved ever bite. It had a great consistency and I had no problems eating it. So I am thrilled I can now quickly throw this in the microwave every morning and I get a warm hearty breakfast. Two thumbs up.

Now the second test I performed is my husband is not Celiac and eats the regular Quaker oatmeal with maple and brown sugar regularly. So I switched out his and used the gluten free version instead. I didn't not tell him and he asked if I made it different because it tasted better today. I told him about the switch and he was shocked because he usually hates gf stuff. He said let's just buy that for both of us now. So I would say he gives it two thumbs up as well.